Chapter Thirty-Two

Archer's POV:

I stared at the phone, Did they giggle at me... "What do you want," I said. "I'm kinda busy." They laughed nervously, "Sorry Archer..." I paused, "Muffin? How the hell did you get my number?! Whatever, what do you want? I'm busy." They sighed, "Lottie is wearing the shortest pair of shorts I've seen, and refuses to change. And she's got this huge attitude-" I groaned, "What do you expect? She's pregnant, and a teenager. Don't call me again. I've got my target." I hung up. I turned my radio back on, "Battery died. Had to change it." 'Thank god you got a new battery, your target should be on the bench, she plans to go to work soon. Hurry and get her. No witnesses.' I walked over and put my hands on her shoulders. "Hey there..." I purred. She smiled and placed her hands on mine. "Hey, Archer~" I smirked, "Come with me. It'll only take a minute..." I dragged her to an alley and pushed her against a wall, kissing her down her neck. I pulled out my knife and stabbed her back several times, covering her mouth so she wouldn't scream. I checked her pulse. Gone. I let go and let her drop. 'You did it?' "Yes sir..." 'Good. Hide her behind the can. And make a escape.' I did so. I walked on the sidewalk. ' You know, Archer. We would let you murder on your own. Let you have fun with it, but you reamber what happened last time? We just need to keep a close eye on you for a while.' I sighed, "I know, I know. Just give me my next target."  I looked at the screen on the glasses. Lacey... "Skip." 'What?!' I sighed, "She's in alot of financial trouble right now. It'd be too suspicious for her to die all of the sudden." They groaned, 'Fine. But your going to have to kill her off eventually.'  I sighed and watched her disappear, watching a new target show. A child. Easy. I nodded and followed the location given. It's not as fun if I have to follow directions from the government, but hey, now I don't have to go to jail. I reached my target and walked over. "Hey buddy, how's your arm? I heard you sprained it..." He whined, "It hurts! A lot! And I hate always going to the doctor!" I chuckled, "You know what's good to forget about the pain?" I pulled out a sucker. He gasped and grabbed it from me. "Enjoy kiddo." I said walking away. 'Covered with poison?' I nodded. They laughed, "Way to go, Archer. Maybe we should let you murder by yourself." He said. I chuckled, "That's kind of you, really is." I stood at the park exit and heard the kid choking, that was my sign to leave.