Chapter Seventeen

Second Person POV:

You smiled "Oh, that's righttt. How could I forget?" You said sarcastically. "Right." He chuckled. You could barely walk because of last night. He got in front of you and smirked, messing with your shirt. "Archer, give me a break." You sighed. "Oh c'mon...Just a little taste." He got on the couch in between your legs. "Archer no-" You gasped and looked down at his hand, which was rubbing your thighs and slowly moving up. "A-Archer please-" The door unlocked and Lacey was in the doorway, "Knock knock! I'm coming in!" Archer moved next to me. "Morning you two! Did you guys sleep well?" Archer smiled, "I slept alright, Muffin fell out of the window so I have to take care of them while they heal." Lacey smiled, "Aww! That's sweet!" She pulled out a cookie and he opened his mouth and she placed it in. He started chewing it. It's only been a day...and they're so close. Lacey looked over, "I was talking to Archer yesterday, isn't he such a gentle guy!" You stared at her. Mhm. He sure is gentle. Very very gentle. You nodded. "Oh! I was wondering if you two wanted to come to eat with me!" You smiled, you will get to eat whatever you want, and not pay for it!? Hell yeah. "Sure. We can go." Archer said smiling. Lacey nodded. "I'll be outside! Put some pants on Archer and we'll get going!" She walked out of the house and shut the door. Archer looked over, "I'm going to go get dressed, anything I can do for you Muffin?" you shook your head. He left the room.

Lacey's POV: 

I got in the car. Looking over at my boyfriend. "They said they'd join! We'll get them to pay and we can sneak off!" He nodded. "Yeah. That'd be fun." I watched them walk out and they got in the back. I drove out of the driveway and started driving. "How long are we going to drive for?" Archer asked, I smiled and thought for a while, "Thirty-Eight minutes?" You heard your friend whine, "That's way too longggg!" You smiled and shrugged. "It'll be worth it though! I promise!" Archer growled. "It better be the best god damn food I've ever had." I smiled, "That'll be up to you to decide. But I honestly love it." I said smiling. "As long as we won't drive for a hour..." Your friend said.

Continues to chapter 18....when I write it.