Chapter Twelve

Archer's POV: 

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself another beer, Then the phone rang. "Hey! Your phone is ringing!" I yelled out. Muffin walked over and picked up the phone. "Hello..? Another week..? Is it really that fun..? Alright...Bye..." They hung up the phone and looked over, "Who was that?" I asked, "My uh...Caretaker...She won't be here for another week...She's having a lot of fun on her date." I nodded. There was a knock on the door. "Well, you should get that," I said as I walked away. "Don't get into any of my stuff, alright?" 

Second Person POV:

You walked over to the door and opened it. There was Lacey, mascara running and she was out of breath. "Lacey! Are you okay!?" She nodded, you welcomed her in and she sat on your couch. "Did that online boyfriend of yours break up with you..?" She shook her head. "I...saw what you did..." You looked at her nervously. "S-Saw what?" She looked up at you. "Don't play dumb with me! I saw what you and that...Guy did!" "H-How-" "You didn't close your blinds... And I wanted to surprise you with some news...So I was going to sneak into the window, but I noticed it was locked...And..." You looked at her afraid. "I-I'm so sorry, Lacey-" she shook her head. "Don't be. I was snooping around where I shouldn't have." She got up and walked towards the door. "I'll go now..." She left. You sighed and sat on the couch. Then realized you sat on something and grabbed it from under you. You realized it was one of Lacey's papers, with one of the buildings in the town over, it was a pastry chef shop. Lacey's pastry shop. She opened one up and wanted to surprise you with it. You sighed. He walked back into the room, "Did she leave already?" He asked. You nodded. He sat down on the couch next to me. "You know," You stared. "You should really put your pants back on." He looked over, "Why? You've already seen my-" You put your hand on his mouth to stop him. "Please. Just don't." He shrugged and moved your hand, to take a drink of his beer. "What is your name anyway...It's been like three to four days and I don't even know your name." He looked over, "Why should you know? I'm still a stranger." You stared, "Just tell me before I kick you out." He sighed, "Archer." He took another sip.