Chapter Thirty-Three

Lottie's POV:

I sighed looking at the floor, "Hey...Is everything alright?" Zane asked, "No...I feel horrible...And my dad's partner is just..." He chuckled, "You should give them another chance. We had that coming...I'm sure your dad is going to murder me eventually." I sighed nodding. I looked over at them and smiled, "Hey...Uh.." They looked over, "I'm sorry for how I was acting...I was just in a bad mood." They nodded smiling. I looked over at Zane who was talking to a nurse all of the sudden. "How was the change operation?" He nervously chuckled, "I'm assuming it went well. He's running around and looks happier now." I stared, so very confused. "Good!" She smiled and nodded leaving. A different nurse showed up, "Reed family?" Zane helped me up and we followed the nurse. My dad's partner followed along. We got in the room and I rested in the bed. Zane sat in the chair smiling at me, trying to calm me. Dad's partner stood in the doorway. The nurse exited, "Dr.Noah will come shortly." I saw dad's partner smile. "Dr.Noah?" "You know him?" I asked. They smiled nodding, "He was an old friend in high school..." I nodded looking at the ceiling.

Second person POV:

You looked down the hallway and saw Noah, they walked over and smiled, "Damn, I just keep getting taller and taller huh?" You laughed slightly, "You sure do, kiddo." He smiled, "Lacey invited me to come over for Thanksgiving at your place. I hope you don't mind." You paused, you didn't ask Lacey if she wanted to come over. Maybe Archer asked, and Lacey was bringing Noah. "Casey will be coming as well!" I smiled, "Yeah? How are you two doing?" He held out his hand, showing a ring. "Engaged." I gasped, "No! You're kidding!" A blonde woman walked over and wrapped her arms around Noah, "You better believe it." He smiled, "Hey, Casey." He kissed her cheek. You smiled and watched the two for a while. Soon Casey had to go and Noah walked into the room to take care of Lottie. You sat down in a hair in the hallway. You looked at your phone. "Don't call me again. I've got my target." You sighed, no matter how much you wanted to hear his voice you knew he was busy and you shouldn't call. You sat there wondering what he was doing now.

Archer's POV:

I stood next to the printer looking at the list of targets, marking some off. Then... I saw it. "Jammie Barren." (if you don't remember, that was his old crush from chapter Twenty-Seven) I felt my heart race. Hell no. There was no fucking way I could do that. I looked at the list. Lacey Robs. Philly Duck. Then I looked at Muffin's name in fear. What the hell was I going to do...