Chapter Eighteen

Second Person POV:

You and Archer were in the back of Lacey's car. Archer rubbed your thigh while Lacey and her boyfriend were talking to each other. Lacey pulled into a parking lot and you looked up. "Pussers." You felt your face heat up. "L-Lacey why would you take us here?" She smiled looking back at you. "I promised I'd take my boyfriend here for our first date! I supposed it could be a double date!" She got out of the car. "Don't worry, Muffin. It'll be alright." You and Archer got out of the car and walked to the entrance, Archer helping you. You walked in and got seated. You looked down at the menu, you decided on boneless wings and curly fries. The server walked over and hugged Archer's arm. "What can I get you, big boy, ~" She purred, then realized something and let go, "W-What are you doing here!?" Archer looked over and freaked out, "Why the hell are you here!?" He grabbed her arm and dragged her off. You looked over at Lacey. "W-What do you think that's about?" She shrugged. "But heyy," she took Archer's cellphone, "Why don't we find out?"

Archer's POV:

I brought Lottie outside far from the building. "What the actual fuck Lottie!? Why are you here!?" She growled, "What do you expect, dad!? You left me! How else was I supposed to get money for rent!?" I looked at her pissed. "Not become a god damn whore!?" She growled, "Why do you even care!? You disappeared when I was ten! Not to mention what you did to mom!" I sighed, "I know...I know. I fucked up. And I'm sorry. I wish I could go back and fix everything I did wrong..." She groaned, "Yeah, I'm sure you would dad. It's too fucking bad you couldn't go back!" I nodded, "It is too bad. I would do everything I could to-" she slapped me across the face. "What's wrong with you!? You left when I was ten! You can't just magically appear and expect everything to go back the way it was! Do you know how many times I needed you!? How many I waited in the living room just for you to come back from the gas station to get your beer!? Seven years dad! Seven fucking years!" She looked at me in tears. She was eighteen, and waited that long for me to come back. "And! If you've wanted to come back for so long, why didn't you!? Too busy hanging out with those new friends of yours?! Or too busy killing people!?" She stared at me. I was lost for words. "Well?! Answer me god damn it!" I opened my mouth. Nothing came out. Then, "Princess... I'm so sorry...Your idiot of a dad was too afraid of getting hurt, he hurt the people he wanted to protect..." She looked at me. Not as angry as before. "I really. Want to make things right. I'll get you out of this hell hole. We'll live a quiet... Peaceful life. I swear." She looked up at me crying. "Y-You promise..?" I smiled and nodded, "I pinky promise, Princess." She ran over and hugged me. Tightly. I smiled and hugged her back. I picked her up as she cried on my shirt. "It's okay princess... I'll protect you..."

The art above was made by Jaybird246474. Go follow them! :D
I made it longer, just because of the situation. I hope you guys enjoyed!