Chapter Eight

Second Person POV:

You wake up and find yourself in your bedroom. Weird...Last time you checked you were at the hospital.  You sat up and looked around. You looked down and noticed you were in a different outfit than before. Was this all a dream? There wasn't a creepy murderer living in your house. And you were safe and sound...All your relief disappeared when he walked through the doorway. "Oh good. Your up. Lisen-" before he could even say anything else you threw a pillow at him, only thing near you. "Ow." he groaned. "What happen!? Why am I suddenly here! And did you change me!? You sick pervert!" He sighed, "You passed out and Lacey drove us home, Again, Lacey drove us, and no. Lacey did." You paused, "Oh..." "She said you should rest for another two to three hours." he walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, "Anything I can get you, muffin?" You felt your face go pink, "Number one, never call me that again. And two-" He leaned over and touched your face, mainly your chin, like in those romances. But it only caused you to scream in fear, from all the abusive slapping you had when you were a kid. He recoiled staring. "I'm going to pretend that never happen." He cleared his throat, "I was going to say, you are not the boss of me, and I'll do whatever I please," He got up and walked away, "God." You looked around for your phone. Maybe you could talk to Lacey? Or some other friend? "By the way, I left your phone in Lacey's car by mistake, whoopsie. But hey, If you need me, you can always yell for me!" He yelled. You groaned, Of course, he did.

Archer's POV:

Lacey told me I should spend some time with the brat, but I don't see what's so special about them. I plopped down on the couch and watched some good old cable. I turned over to grab my beer and noticed a rat was there. "Aren't you supposed to be resting?" I asked. They sighed, "I feel like I'm burning up." I felt their forehead, they were fine. So why were they bitching at me? "You feel fine." They sat on the couch. "Can you get me some Dr.Seven?" They asked. I groaned as I got up and went through their fridge, got them a Dr.Seven, and threw it next to them. "There you are, pumpkin." They grabbed it and opened it, starting to take some sips. I sat back down and looked at the news, seeing my progress. "Is Almer not a safe town anymore? Has all matter been lost after seventy-seven people were found dead in their homes, hospitals, and diners? We'll look into it, after the break." They looked over, "You really killed that many people. Great job. I'm sooooooo proud of you." I smiled while I looked over at my bag. Maybe, just maybe kid. I won't have to kill you after all.