Chapter Sixteen~

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
There is Smut/Rape involved with this chapter! Continue at your own risk!

Archer's POV:

I looked up at the ceiling as I heard Muffin moaned and wet noises, I looked down at Muffin then blushed like crazy. The sight of Muffin's fingering themselves made me get extremely hard and want to ram into them. Their eyes were locked on mine as they cried out my name, begging me to fuck them. Then they grabbed my cock, jerking me off as they also fingered themselves. I growled and pushed them back onto the bed and pulled their fingers out, thrusting deep into Muffin as they screamed out a moan. "Archer~~!!!" They screamed in delight as I began thrusting in and out of their tight hole as their arms wrapped around me. I grunted and gripped to their hips, getting deeper into Muffin as tears rolled down their face and drool coming out of their mouth. "Oh~! Archer~!" Muffin's moans were loud as they pushed themselves back on my member as I lifted their legs up to their head, ear to ear, and pounded into them. Hearing their cute gasps were adorable as they cried out moans, gripping the sheets as hard as they could.

Second Person POV:

Archer's...cock...was...HUGE~~!!! He was hitting every spot in your body that made you go crazy. you couldn't tell which part felt good anymore cause Archer was rubbing and ramming into every single part of your insides. Your eyes lost focus as your tongue hung out like a dog in heat, sweat covered your body, and your eyes rolled back. "It's ok, Muffin~ I got you~" Archer said in a low voice in your ear as his thrust got deeper and way rougher, making you tremble and scream...by the end of it, all your neighbors will know Archer's name and how rough he fucks you. "Archer!!! I wanna cum!!!~~~" You cried out to him, but he got so caught up in his thrusting and leaving marks all over your body, and the bed slamming against the wall that it felt as if the bed itself would break. "Ahhhh!!!~~~" Oh, my God....he just hit something that made you cum right on the spot. You heard him grunt at how tight you got when your orgasm came. Archer had a smirk on his face as he slammed into your prostate and your legs arched, along with your back. "I j-just c-came!!~~~" you screamed and moaned as you held on for dear life onto Archer. You heard him growl and pick up the pace and got deep, and it felt as if your mind was spinning with pleasure. His thrust soon got a bit sloppy, but he was going way hard into your prostate which made you cum again as you blushed from embarrassment. Archer groaned in pleasure at how tight you got and came deep inside of you. Your breath hitched at how warm his cum was. "I kinda went overboard huh?" He asked you then pulled out, causing you to collapse completely onto the bed as his fluid oozed out of you. You looked down and blushed then slowly looked back up at Archer, nodding. "Sorry Muffin..." Archer laid beside you and brought you closer while you both stayed there in comfortable silence. "I'm happy you stayed~" you spoke quietly while rubbing his chest and you heard a soft chuckle come from him and a soft kiss planted on your head. "Me too, Muffin~" he said and slowly closed his eyes, you did the same and passed out as Archer held you close to his chest.

I accidentally deleted this too many times. I am so tired.