"I am just asking out of curiosity ok."jimin nodded. "How did you feel when your dad passed away", his face was blank. "Regrets?", jimin asked. "No! I will never forgive him for kidnapping jisoo", I was straight on my point. 

" As long as I remember, eventhough I had disputes with my father, I still considered him as my father. He was rude, merciless, and not a likable human.  But the time when I heard I lost both my parents was a horror to me.  You can tell that you hate him, but he will never leave your heart. The same goes to anyone you dearly love.", I held my head down disheartened.

"Jungkook, I know how you are feeling right now, so don't shove it inside anymore and it's fine to feel it that way. The more you shove it, the deeper the scar.", jimin patted my back. 

Eventhough he is very tiny in size, his mouth isn't. His words are always the ones that gave me a reason to live on. 

"I get these nightmares of my father. He blames me for a bullet in him. Because of it, I can't even close my eyes at night.  I really don't want him in my life, but a part of me will always remember how he suffered while I just stared at him." Jimin just listened to me as he knew how I felt.

"I also get these sights of jisoo shooting my father. Like it was so unexpected as ever. I never saw jisoo like this.", jimin agreed sharply.

"I know right. I was shaken by how she acted up and the fact that she triggered it.", we were all ever confused by jisoo's action, but left it at ease maybe because anyone at that state will do it.

Later that day, jisoo was in the common hall going through patients' files. That's when a doctor came running from the above floor to her. 

"Jisoo unnie", the doctor panted hard. "Whats up Eun Jung?", jisoo asked her worriedly.

"Ok..You are the only doctor free and you do surgery right??", jisoo nodded. "Yes, I do", jisoo was still confused as hell. "We have an emergency person, someone just called in an ambulance and that patient has a severe injury. And if we do not treat it now, we might lose him.", jisoo was wide-eyed. 

"Woah! Ok. I will get all the things needed and will be in the operating room ok. You go find information about the patient. Go now!", the doctor ran at her command and she headed to the room to get ready. 

It has been a long time since jisoo had performed an operation on a dying body. She gave a hit of confidence into herself and walked out of the room to the operation theater with the confidence of rescuing the man.

In the operation room, there were 2 helping doctors and jisoo running around getting everything she wanted, as she did not want to waste any time. 

The man came into the room, he was covered with blood around his shoulder area. I tried to scrunch my head to see the patient, but the doctor's head was covering his face. That's when Eun Jung came and I rushed towards her for information.

"This is how much I can get right now. An anonymous person called and reported this incident.", Eun Jung ruffled through the pages of the book she had in her hand. 

"The patient has a bullet in his left shoulder, it is a pretty deep injury.  The bullet is slowly making its way towards the heart. He is unconscious for now. So we need to do this quickly. I will try to contact someone close to him. I will get going now.", jisoo nodded and went towards the drawer to put on her gloves. 

"Oh...Wait.", jisoo looked at her. "The patient's name is Deasung", as jisoo heard these words anger flowed through her like an open dam.

 She was outraged and out of control.  Till now she had believed that he was dead, but he was here right in front, waiting to be operated by her hands. 

She definitely saw him lying down struggling in an abandoned place. How was he here in front of her? Who was the person who called this in? Why couldn't he die right there?