"This is so troublesome I could die," Akito muttered but Ukai blatantly ignored him.

The boy sighed for the last time before placing his eyes over his teammates playing. His eyes watched every individual's movements, breathing, and expressions. Akito's mind was noting each of his observations that could be of use later, separately between each player. His mind was doing statistics at the moment, noting each ability parameter of the team, their power, speed, jump, stamina, strategy, technique.

It was difficult and confusing, he admits. But he was already used to such things, his mind was already trained and gained enough experience in the past, that such things as this was now just a mere child's play for him. He was not bragging but just stating the truth.

Seconds turn to minutes, minutes turn to hours, and finally, the team was done for their afternoon practice and was ready to withdraw from their current shelter.

"Against Nekoma, we'll go with this lineup," Ukai said after he was done organizing the team's official lineup against Nekoma.

Asahi, Daichi, and Tanaka were the Wing Spiker. Hinata and Tsukishima were the Middle Blocker, Kageyama was the setter and Nishinoya was the libero.

Ukai was saying more but Akito blocked his ears from the noises, he was just simply waiting for Ukai to call him. So for now, he'll close his eyes for the meantime since he was sure that later would drain his energy down.

And besides, he still needs to review the pieces of information he just observed a while ago. It was just supposed to be the first year he'll be observing but he noticed that Daichi's stats somewhat changed a bit, the same goes for the others. That's why he just did them all.

To be honest, he wasn't that surprised to be not included in the starting lineup. He was often benched in the first game quarter and was put in the second lineup. He was the team's secret weapon---what Ukai refers to---a surprise for the opponents.

And Akito was very satisfied with that. Not only does he get to rest more, but he also gets less exhausted! Isn't that great?

"Also, Matsumuri, come here." And... there it was, Ukai was finally summoning him.

Akito! I choose you! He joked inwardly before walking in front of the team with the coach and teacher beside him.

The male nodded to them in acknowledgment, Noya, Tanaka, and Hinata were then enthusiastically waving back in response.

Just how energetic can those three get? It was a mystery for Akito.

"Akito here will voice out his perspective about your current state and gameplay," Akito flashed them a soft grin. "He was observing you all earlier, that's why I benched him out." Ukai finished up then glanced at him.

Now, it is my turn to speak.

"Yo," He waved slightly, "Don't worry 'bout anything, I'll be going to express my findings, that's all. No need to be serious and stiff." his eyes went towards Daichi,

"I'm not serious nor stiff."

"I know, geez. Anyways Daichi, your parameters are still the same, except I just noticed that... your strength improved." He smirked slyly. "Are you buffing up for someone lat---GAH!"

Daichi suddenly approached him and gave him a nice smack. "Just focus on what you're doing!" He went back.

The rest only sweatdropped upon seeing Akito pout and acting childishly.

"Ehem... back to the topic," His attitude turned instantly as he eyed Asahi seriously, causing the latter to flinch. "W-what?" Asahi meekly asked.

The bluenette simply narrowed his eyes onto their ace.