"I am still inexperienced as a coach, but I'll do everything I can so you guys win and keep moving forward."

"Please do!"

The two males in front of Akito remained silent for a while before Daichi started.

"We'll give it our all and win as many times as possible." The captain spoke and Asahi nodded and followed, "Definitely."

Akito remained silent as he felt determination ooze out of the two males. And just feeling such determination made him feel exhausted, but he was glad though.

He chuckled under his breath and opened his eyes, he looked beside him and saw Asahi and Daichi were giving him an expectant look, seriously? Daichi was expecting something from him? Well, that's the first for this month.

Akito smirked and turned away, of course not after saying something.

"People like you sure are the most troublesome of all..." He waved them off with a goodbye and went back to their room.

When he was finally in front of the door, that's when Akito Matsumuri knew that he just fucked up.

"...I forgot to get water."

He successfully made a dramatic exit but now his throat was parched. Damn it.

●●●●●

Akito sighed.

With Ukai Keishin on his side, he sighed once more.

And the coach could feel his right eye twitching from this. Akito sighed aga--- forget it.

"Kid, stop." Ukai snapped towards the bluenette who was slouching on his seat, his elbow rested on his lap with his chin on his palm.

"I'm sleepy," The boy didn't even bat an eye at him. All the boy could care about at the moment was that he was bored and wanted to sleep right here and now.

The blonde coach then was the one who sighed. What's this? Are they doing some dort of competition in whoever sighs the most wins? Sadly no, the two of them were sighing for different reasons. The other one was sighing from laziness while the other one was sighing out of exhaustion.

"What's the purpose of me being here in the first place anyway?" Akito muttered a question while Ukai glance back at the team playing in front of them.

"Well, I want you to evaluate each player of the team as of the moment."

Yes, the coach was planning Akito Matsumuri to evaluate each of the team members' stats. Ukai was now trying to see if Akito could be able to strategize and observe the team as his assistant coach. Why so sudden though, it was because of yesterday. He had asked for Akito's opinion of how well the team was right now, and the answer? Well, it was an unforgettable one of course.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. Ukai has also researched some information about Akito's previous games in his first and second year of high school. The boy was often benched beside his grandfather, they both observed and watched each player's movement especially Akito. Despite only being seen in the camera rarely, Ukai could see the boy's sharp look on his eyes, as if observing his prey intently.

He also noticed that the team huddled up around Akito instead of his grandfather. And he realized at that moment, Akito was the one leading the team, the one instructing them all. The boy was the writer of the game, the brain of the team.

His grandfather was just watching them all with a grin. How lucky he was for having the boy on the team.

So now, he wanted to witness it for himself.