"DAICHI COULD KILL ME INSTANTLY!" The male continued, his eyes were wide as he stared towards the other male. Haruno hummed in response.

"Then mind telling me how he could kill you?" It was not a question but a statement, Haruno roughly had an idea but he remained silent. It was too amusing to ruin the moment right now, he was having fun watching Akito's usual sleepy face morph into nervousness.

Haruno was being cruel to Akito right now.

The latter calmed slightly and sat back again, though his face still facing the back where the former was seating.

So with a dead serious face, he stared into Haruno's blue orbs. Haruno's sweat dropped from the sudden change of atmosphere.

"He. Will. Intensify. My. Training."

...

...

Haruno deadpanned.

And as if on cue, one of their classmates suddenly shouted that almost made Akito pass out (His exaggerating again.)

"Oi, Matsumuriii~ Sawamura-san and Sugawara-san are here to see you!"

Since Akito has his back towards the door, he didn't notice and saw the person he was dreading seeing. But Haruno was, so he took a peek which he immediately regretted.

Haruno, too, paled. Was it just him or did anybody notice the dark smile Daichi has on his face? No, it was not just him, as Akito, too, felt the demonic aura Daichi was emitting even from this distance, so yeah, he was not alone.

"Dude..." Haruno placed both his hands onto the other, whose looks as if his soul has left, shoulders. "May the god be with you."

"Is Asahi with them?" The latter asked in a monotone voice.

The blonde simply peeked once more before instantly going back, "...No."

Akito sighed deeply, closing his eyes before opening them again. "Then... as my friend. Can I as--- no, do me a favor."

Haruno nodded.

"If I don't return, I want you to prepare the burial for me. Don't tell my family since I don't want them to worry. Just... bury all of my King Pudding merchandise, games, sweets, and pillows with me..."

"Aki---" The azure-haired boy shushed him up.

"Please... that's my final wish. And I trust you, Haru."

The latter could only look at the taller male with sympathetic eyes as he slowly stood up from his seat. He can't see Akito's face because of his long hair shadowing it, but he knew better. So he nodded, as he too, stood up and approached his friend.

"Aki..." He called out. "I'll promise you, your story will never be forgotten as long as I'm alive--! So please! Die peacefully!"

This attracted the class's attention again for a moment, as they went back to their respective lives.

Akito nodded, his hair still shadowing his face. "Thank you, bro." He then trudged towards his doom leaving his friend to watch him leave.

"...You have lived a great life, Matsumuri Akito." The blonde could only muster as he eyed the now closed door, where Akito has left, with enigmatic eyes.

"Dude... he was just called up, not going for war---"

"Shhh! You're ruining the atmosphere, Riku--!"

"But---"

"RIKUUU!!!"

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎