The Raizadas and one Malik stood in shock looking at the woman in front of them.

Aman had forced all of them inside the building away from public eyes.

"Anu? " Nani exclaimed in shock and Garima smirked and nodded.

"Yes it's me Devi aunty. "

Nani gasped hearing this because Anita was the only one who called her like that and she knew from that alone, she was indeed Anita.

"Shocked to see me alive and well..... Shocked to see me with my son..... The son you all conspired to steal from me to give to that whore you call a daughter and to snatch my love away from me.... You are a sick woman and all because of your jealousy of my life and my mother's including my father's achievements..... I will make all of you pay dearly for everything you have done to me. " The threat and her posture send shivers down their spine.

"You.... You.... You know everything. " Manohar stammered in fear and Anita turned to her and glared at him.

"Yes I know everything and when I mean everything, from the attempted murder on my life, snatching my son, my mother's murder. " She looked at Mami who shivered and stepped behind Manohar. "I know every little thing and I will make all of you pay dearly...... You saw a timid Anita who let her stupid selflessness made her lose everything but now you will all face the Anita whom you snatched not only her son but her husband,father,mother,sister and brother and left her niece an orphan. " Garima cried out and Khushi moved closer to her and rubbed her back.

"Amma calm down. " Khushi whispered and Garima held her hand and nodded.

That was when they all realised the couple  their men they killed was related to Khushi.

Arvind and Arnav moved in front of the woman and they all took a few steps backwards seeing the deadly men.

Subhadra who knew how deadly a silent Arvind can be nearly soiled herself and Nani was shivering and so was her accomplices.

"You and your son had me shot and lied to the world that I was an adulterer when it was her daughter who was sleeping around because I never touched her ever since I supposedly slept with her to get her pregnant and now I know it was also a lie..... You two and your accomplices snatched my life away from me and filled my chiku's pure heart with hatred for me and even after finding out the truth, he still doesn't fill comfortable being closer to me because of his guilt. " Arnav looked at his father in shock hearing about his fear and guilt which only Khushi knew and he knew she would never tell anybody but his father figured it out.

"Jail will be the most easiest punishment for all of you and I will be your judge and executioner from now on..... You will all regret ever doing what you did. "

Anjali who was formulating a plan in her head all of a sudden limbed up to Arvind and hugged him crying.

"Papa..... I thought you were dead..... How is it possible you are alive and what's all this about..... I am so confused. "

Arvind and all of them cringed at her fakeness and acting.

"You already know everything so stop pretending to get sympathy from me because I have all of you recorded and everything you have said and planned was already known to us. " Arvind revealed making Anjali step backwards and they looked at him in shock and he smirked.

"I know everything, from all your plans of selling the jewellery, his bankruptcy and your plans to kill me..... I know all of it because all of you were being recorded by the cameras installed in the house and the loyal workers in the mansion. "