𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜. the royals

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ! ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"COME ON, BOYS. WOULDN'T WANNA START
something you can't finish, now would we?" Beatrix spoke as they walked down the alleyway.

"And after all, it is a festival, we wouldn't want to make a scene," says Alice with a smile.

"We wouldn't," replied Felix with a fake smile plastered on his face as he straightened, apparently he didn't like odd numbers, now that it was three against two.

"Enough," a voice comes from behind Felix and Demetri, the voice instantly caught everyone's attention, turning to see a very tiny and innocent looking blonde girl walk towards them, her piercing ruby eyes staring through all of them.

"Jane," Stefan sighed in recognition.

"Aro sent me to see what was taking so long," explained Jane in her monotone voice before turning dramatically. "Follow me."

Felix, with a smirk, gestured them to go first. Alice walked first, followed by Beatrix and Edward, and lastly followed by Stefan and Bella.

"Well, Alice," Stefan said conversationally as they walked. "I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to see you here."

"It was my mistake," Alice answered in the same tone. "It was my job to set it right."

"What happened?" he questioned.

"It's a long story," replied Alice. "In summary, she did jump off a cliff, but she wasn't trying to kill herself."

"Yeah, Bella's all about the sport life these days," added Edward.

"Hm," Stefan said curtly, and the casual tone of his voice was gone.

They came across a hole and Beatrix turned to Demetri with a raised eyebrow as if to ask if he was serious, they had to jump down a hole to get to the castle.

Beatrix rolled her eyes before following down after Alice and Jane. The bottom wasn't as dark as it sealed from the top, the small light from the top was enough to lighten it
up a little. "Trix?" Beatrix heard a trembling whisper from the top of the hole.

"I'm here, Bella," Beatrix tells her. "Come on."

Bella closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, and finally clamping her mouth closed so she didn't scream, she then pushed herself through the gap. The fall wasn't too long, about a second at most, and as Stefan had told her, Beatrix caught her at the bottom.