𝗩𝗜𝗜. school trips

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ! ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 !
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

TO SAY SAY CHARLIE SWAN WAS LIVID, would have been an understatement, he arrived at the hospital ten minutes after finding out what happened in the school parking lot.

Bella was taken away in a stretcher to the Forks hospital as it seemed she hit her head when Edward pushed her away from the van, luckily Beatrix wasn't made to go in one, oh but they tried, thankfully, all Beatrix had to do was look into the paramedic's eyes and tell them she was perfectly fine.

He had thrown open the door that had taken him to a room where his daughter was sat on a bed and Beatrix, the girl he had grown to see as family was sat on the chair beside her scrolling through her phone as if nothing had happened.

"Girls! You okay?" He asked walking towards them. "You and I are gonna talk." He pointed towards Tyler before turning to his daughter. "You all right?"

"I'm fine, dad. Calm down." Bella tried to reassure.

"I'm sorry." Tyler apologised again. "I tried to stop."

"I know. It's okay."

Beatrix stood up from her seat, standing next to Charlie as she looked from Bella to Tyler in disbelief. "Are you out of your mind? It is sure as hell is not okay. We could have been killed." Beatrix loved Bella, but why on earth did she have to be bonded to the most stupidest human that ever existed.

Charlie nodded in agreement, putting his hands on his belt as he turned back around to the boy who was the cause of the accident. "You can kiss your license goodbye."

The doors opened once again, and in walked Carlisle Cullen. "I heard the Chief's daughter was here." The blonde spoke as he walked towards them.

"I'm going to get a drink. I'll be back." Beatrix announced, looking at her friend who was frantically shaking her head, Beatrix only smirked as she walked out of the room.

Walking down the hall and around the corner, she was met with Edward, Rosalie, Emmett and Stefan.

she quickly looked around making sure no one else was there, and when she found no one she sped towards Stefan, grabbing him by the neck and pushing him against the wall. "Now you listen here and listen good. You fucked up today, majorly. Do you know what that means? If the Volturi finds out Bella knows what you are, she's good as dead."

"She knows about you," Stefan grunted, attempting to push her off but Beatrix pushed him harder against the wall, not letting go.