𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜. scary stories

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ! ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 !
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE NEXT DAY,  BELLA AND BEATRIX HAD YET another day of school, they had just finished getting their lunch and were on their way to their usual table which their friends were already sat at

"La Push, baby. You in?" Erik grinned as the two girls took their seats.

Bella looked confused for a moment before asking, "should I know what that means?" She asked

"La Push Beach down at the Quileute Rez. We're all going tomorrow." Mike explained.

"Yeah, there's a big swell coming in."

Erik stood up from his seat, doing a pose as he spoke. "And I don't just surf the Internet."

"Eric, you stood up once and it was a foam board." Jessica rolled her eyes.

Angela put down her camera. "But there's whale watching, too. Come with us."

"La Push, baby. It's La Push."

"Okay, we'll go if you stop saying that, okay?" Bella laughed.

Bella went back to get more salad and Stefan went to speak with her, while Beatrix went and sat at Edward's table.

"How can you even go to La Push?" Emmett suddenly asked.

"I'm not just a vampire, Emmett. Sam and all the Quileutes allow me there because I'm part wolf, we agreed if I helped them out whenever they needed it, I was loud on both sides." Beatrix explained as she leaned into Edward who had his hand placed in hers, playing with her fingers.

"That must be so weird. Tell me more." He gushed, putting down the apple that he was pretending to eat.

Beatrix softly laughed at his behaviour. "What do you want to know?"

"What do you have the ability to do that we don't?" Rosalie questioned.

"Right well." She started as she sat up straighter. "I can sleep and eat, although I don't need it. Um, stakes don't kill us but they will desiccate us until it's been pulled out, and it needs to be in the heart otherwise it's pointless, we don't sparkle in the sun, we burn, which is why we have these rings made by witches." Beatrix held up her left hand that showed a simple silver thing with a black diamond on her middle finger.

"We can't procreate because we're still dead, nothing in our body works like our hearts or anything, so as long we drink human blood we're good to go, unlike your kind, a simple bite won't transform a human into a vampire, we have to feed them our blood, and then they have to die, as long as our blood is in their system when they die, they wake up a vampire, it's a whole ordeal, our blood also heals wounds. I think that's everything? Oh, we can compel non-supernaturals too, it's kind of like mind control."