𝗫𝗜𝗫. unwanted visitors

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ! ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 !
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS, BELLA HADN'T
heard from Jacob at all, and it was driving her mad. Even Beatrix had been more distant than usual, she was beginning to think she had done something wrong.

But the truth was Jacob had shifted, and despite with the help of Beatrix and his pack, it was still hard on him. Even more so now that he had to ignore Bella.

"Can't you just tell him to call me?" Bella pleaded as she and Beatrix walked through the woods on their way to Beatrix'a home.

"I haven't seen him, Bells," Beatrix lied. "He's your friend, not mine."

Bella sighed, stopping in her tracks at what she had come across, it was her and Stefan's spot, but unlike the bright flower's and green grass that was usually there, there was nothing, everything was dead. "Can I.. um, have a minute alone?" she questioned.

Beatrix looked between her friend and the dead field, not really sure what was happening but nodded nonetheless.

A few minutes later, just when Beatrix was leaning against a tree, she sensed someone else's presence and instantly took off running towards Bella. "Afterall, how much could you mean to him...." she began hearing the closer she got. "if he left you here all alone and unprotected? Victoria won't like me killing you. But how can I help myself. You are so mouthwatering," Laurent said as he got ready to strike.

"She's not alone," said Beatrix as she stepped out of the trees with a smirk on her face.

Laurent took a step back before quickly attempting to keep his composure, stupid decision. "Victoria feels it's only fair to kill Stefan's mate, given he killed here. An eye for an eye."

"But Stefan didn't kill James," Beatrix chuckled. "I did," and with that she took of running towards him, wrapping her hand around his throat.

Before she had the chance to do anything about it, a branch was heard snapping in the distance. Laurent looked into the trees, nothing but fear on his face while Beatrix grinned widely. "I don't believe it," Laurent whispered as low growling was heard before a large wolf emerged from the trees, Sam. The rest of the pack, all following behind.

Beatrix let go of Laurent's throat, fixing his jacket as she whispered low enough for only him and the wolves to hear. "You're gonna wish you didn't come here," she said as she pushed him slightly. "Run."

And with that Laurent took of running. "Go home," Beatrix told Bella before she and the wolves took off chasing Laurent.

BEATRIX RETURNED HOME LATER THAT DAY
but what she didn't expect was Bella to be waiting in her home, sitting on her couch with a few grocery bags beside her.

"What's all this?" questioned Beatrix as she closed the front door.

Bella's head snapped towards her friend and turned her body to face her before tapping the space beside her which indicated Trix to sit beside her which she did. "I'm sorry," Bella instantly blurred out.

"What for?" Beatrix asked.

"You know what," Bella sighed. "I've been so caught up in the fact Stefan had left, I've completely forgotten that you would also be upset," she said, "I've been a bad friend."

Beatrix sighed, taking Bella's hands into her own. "You haven't been a bad friend," she told. "You've been in pain, and that's completely understandable. I can still talk to Edward, Stefan has been a complete dick to you, and do you want my honest opinion?" Bella nodded her head in response, despite being scared of what Beatrix would say. "He doesn't deserve you, he uses the fact he's a vampire as an excuse, for well everything."

Bella opened her out to talk but Beatrix quickly cut her off. "And don't make excuses for him either," she said. "When he comes back, and we both know he will eventually, you need to talk to him, like a serious talk. For
fucks sake he left you alone in the woods."

"I know," Bella sighed. "I just⎯  I miss him."

Beatrix knew there would he no words that were able to comfort her friend, so instead the hybrid wrapped her arms around the human, hugging her tightly while Bella cried in her arms, they stayed like that for almost an hour until Bella finally calmed down.

Bella stayed over at Beatrix's home that night, finally having a night were she felt what she was supposed to, human.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

- this was a SUPER short and REALLY bad chapter 😃 but yeah.... i absolutely hate writing new moon (had the same problem with stardust but at least then the oc was with her wife) i can't wait to start writing beatrix and edward again
- and , this just hasn't been edited or re-read at all, im far too tired
- also did everyone have a good christmas (if you celebrate it)