𝗫𝗩𝗜. goodbyes

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ! ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 !
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

EDWARD HADN'T SPOKEN TO BEATRIX FOR A few days now, majorly confusing the hybrid, had she done something wrong? Of course not. So why wasn't he talking to her?

She felt absolutely awful when she woke up on the dull morning of September fifteenth, she hadn't slept well, for the past few months she had gotten used to Edward being by her side, the rather large comfortable bed felt cold and empty without him there.

She flung her covers from her body, and with a sigh, she got herself ready for school. Putting on a pair of plain black high waisted jeans, a white long-sleeved turtle neck and pairing it with a denim jacket and some black doc martens.

Making her way downstairs she took a blood bag out of her fridge, pouring it into a black cup and headed out to her car.

By the time she arrived at Forks High the rain was pouring from the sky. Like the past few days, neither of the Cullen's cars was in the parking lot, the only recognisable one was Bella's orange rusty truck.

The school day dragged in, Beatrix had told herself to just push through for the rest of the day and then she could visit the Cullen's after school, but it seemed her curiosity got the best of her as she found herself walking through the Cullen's door, except no one was home.

Suddenly the front door slapped shut, snapping Beatrix out of her thoughts and causing her to jump slightly, turning around to see who it was she was met with Edward, his eyes pitch black as he looked at her in sadness. "Hey? Why haven't I seen you recently."

"There's something I need to tell you, Trix. And I'm not sure how you'll take it." Edward replied, guiding Beatrix over to the couches and sitting down beside her, placing his cold hand on her warm ones and intertwining their fingers. "My family is leaving Forks."

"Why?" Beatrix frowned before her eyebrows raised in realisation. "Because of Jasper? It wasn't his fault, you's shouldn't leave because of a small mistake."

"A small mistake?" Edward spoke in disbelief, "Bella could have died, and I don't know if you've forgotten but if she died you do too!" His voice raised as he became more upset.

"Are you going with them?" Beatrix questioned.

Edward sighed, looking down at their hands, not making eye contact. "I am." If Beatrix had a beating heart, she could have sworn she just heard it break. "I wish you could come with us, but I know you can't, you need to keep Bella safe, so one day when this is all over, we can reunite."

"I don't want you to go."

Beatrix had never felt so vulnerable in her life, she hadn't felt this type of heartbreak in over a thousand years, the day that she had to leave her family in fear of hurting them, she had only let two people fully in since then, Bella and Edward, and now one of them was leaving her.

"I don't have a choice, baby." He spoke, untangling their fingers and using his hand to brush a fallen tear away from her cheek. "But I know we'll see each other again."

"I love you," Beatrix told, her voice cracking as a few more tears fell from her eyes.

"I'll love you forever," Edward replied, pressing a kiss to Beatrix's head before disappearing out the door, leaving Beatrix with nothing but a void sadness as she broke down crying. "

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

- this is a super short chapter i know & i apologise, but i wasn't sure how to continue the chapter after beatrix and edward had said goodbye so instead i dedicated a small chapter to it