𝗫𝗜. the game

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ! ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 !
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BEATRIX BARNES LOVED BASEBALL, SHE HAD no idea why, but she loved playing the game, so when Edward asked her if she wanted to play with him and his family, she said yes instantly.

The Cullens, were all at the field, practising and just messing around when Bella and Stefan arrived in Emmett's jeep. "I'm glad your here. We need an umpire." Esme smiled at Bella. "Shall we go down?"

"You don't play with them?" Bella asked shyly.

"No, I prefer to referee ⎯ I like keeping them honest," she explained.

"She thinks we cheat," Emmett yelled from across the field.

"I know you cheat," Esme replied with a roll of her eyes. "Call them as you see them, Bella."

"It's time." Alice grinned as a loud bang of thunder was heard from above, the pixie-like vampire stood straight, kicking her leg up as she threw the ball towards Beatrix who was up batting first.

Beatrix hit the ball with the bat, as soon as she saw the ball soaring through the air, she took off running. "Okay, now I see why you need the thunder. That's got to be a home run right?"

Esme shook her head. "Edward's very fast."

Bella's face suddenly lit up proudly. "So is Beatrix."

The ball came flying back at immense speeds that Bella couldn't even see until Esme caught it, but just before the ball got to Esme, Beatrix slid towards them, before getting up and jumping on Edward's back. "Ha!" She laughed at him.

Rosalie was up next, as she hit the ball and Stefan ran after it, unfortunately for the blonde, she didn't make it back in time. "You're out," Bella told her.

"Out! Whoo!" Emmett yelled. "Babe, come on. It's just a game."

Carlisle was next to bat, as Alice threw the ball towards him, the ball went flying into the trees, Edward and Emmett noticed the ball at the same time, and both went jumping towards it, only for both the cold ones to miss the ball and crash right into each other, which allowed Carlisle to return to base.

When they collided the sound was like the crash of two massive falling boulders.

Beatrix was up to bat again, Edward catching, when Alice suddenly gasped, Edward was by Beatrix's side before the others could ask Alice what was wrong.