𝗫𝗜𝗜. the hunt

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 ! ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 !
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BELLA, STEFAN, EDWARD AND BEATRIX ALL sat in Emmett's jeep on the way to the Swan houses, they had plans to go north, but first, they had to deal with Charlie, Bella and Beatrix both didn't want anything to happen to the man.

They had a plan, Bella would pretend Stefan and she fought, while Beatrix would go in and speak with Charlie, and Edward and Stefan would help the human pack upstairs.

Bella stormed into her house first. "Stefan, I said leave me alone." Beatrix heard her yell before slamming the door in his face, Beatrix waited a few moments before going in after her.

"Charlie?" the hybrid yelled noticing Bella's father wasn't in the living room, footsteps were heard as Beatrix noticed the man running down the stairs. "What happened?" He frantically asked.

"They had an argument, it was a total misunderstanding but I think Bella needs a break from him and this for a little while, I was planning on visiting my family in New York tomorrow, she can come to stay at my house tonight and then come with me, we won't be away for long but I think it'll be best." Beatrix lied flawlessly, noticing the relief on his face.

Charlie thought for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, that should be fine." He sighed, Beatrix smiled happily at him before returning to her car and letting Bella and Charlie say their goodbyes.

Soon the group of four arrived at the Cullen home, Bella and Beatrix walked ahead while Stefan and Edward grabbed their stuff, when Beatrix opened the front door, she noticed Carlisle walking towards it along with Laurent.

Without thinking the hybrid sped towards him, grabbing him by the throat and pushing him against the wall. "Wait," Carlisle said. "He came to warn us about James." He explained, nodding at Beatrix who reluctantly let him go.

"This isn't my fight," Laurent gasped, his hand holding his neck, "and I've grown tired of his games, but he's got unparalleled senses, absolutely lethal. I've never seen anything like him in my three hundred years." He told. "And the woman, Victoria, don't underestimate her." He added before leaving the house.

Once Laurent was gone the Cullen's made their way to the garage to get everything ready for what was to come. "I've had to fight our kind before." Jasper started. "They're not easy to kill."

"But not impossible," Emmett added.

"You guys know I was made to kill cold ones, right?" Beatrix spoke up.

"That's a good point," Emmett mumbled.

"We'll tear them apart, burn the pieces." Beatrix continued.