𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜. ballet studio

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ! ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 !
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BELLA SWAN WAS THE STUPIDEST PERSON Beatrix had ever met, after Jasper and Alice had sorted everything with the hotel, they returned to their room to make sure Bella was ready to leave.

Only to find out she was no longer in the room, all that was left was a note that said "dear Beatrix, I'm so sorry for what I'm putting you through, but I can't let my mom die because of me, I love you. Dear Stefan, I love you and I'm so very sorry, don't be angry with Alice and Jasper. And please don't come after him, it's what he wants. I love you. Forgive me. Bella."

To say Beatrix was stressing out would've been an understatement, the only reason she wasn't all over the place was the fact that Edward could somewhat calm her down, despite him stressing out too, he was good at hiding it.

Alice, Jasper, Edward and Beatrix completely ditched their cars at the hotel and made a run for it instead, knowing they would be faster on foot.

Stefan who was the closest to the ballet studio at the time of Bella's disappearance, was already inside when the group of four arrived, Stefan was pinned against the wall when Beatrix charged through the doors, Beatrix noticed Bella was laying on the floor, a bite mark on her arm as she screamed in pain from the venom.

Knowing Stefan was keeping James preoccupied, Beatrix sped over to Bella, biting into her wrist and feeding her her blood, she knew her blood wouldn't fix the bite wound, but it would at least heal her leg and other injuries she had. "Hey, hey, you're going to okay, right," but Bella didn't reply, she couldn't, the pain was too much.

Thankfully the rest of the Cullens minus Rosalie and Esme who were still in Forks arrived, Carlisle, Alice and Stefan began helping Bella while Emmett, Jasper and Edward held James in place. "Beatrix!" Emmett yelled.

Beatrix walked up to the nomad, not giving it a second thought before she lifted and hand and sliced his head off, his cold hard head landed on the broken wood beside him as his body fell to the floor.

"Start the fire. Get the floorboards!" Emmett yelled, unfazed by the head at his feet.

Once the deed was done, Beatrix returned to Carlisle's side. "No, no, my head is burning," Bella screamed in pain.

"It's the venom," Stefan stated the obvious.

"You have to make a choice. You could let the change happen." Carlisle spoke.

"No. No."

"For once I agree with Stefan," Beatrix spoke, brushing the glass away from Bella so she didn't hurt herself even more.

"It's gonna happen, I've seen it," Alice confirmed.

"It doesn't have to be this way," Stefan argued. "Carlisle, what's my other option."

"We could try to suck the venom out," Carlisle answered, ignoring the look from his son.

"You know I won't be able to stop."

"Stop being such a child!" Beatrix snapped. "If you love her as much as I think you do, you'll find the will to stop. But you need to choose now. She doesn't have long left."

"I'm gonna make it go away, I promise, Bella. I'm gonna make it go away." Stefan said before biting into the bite on her arm.

"Stefan, stop. Her blood is clean. You're killing her." Carlisle informed but Stefan didn't, "Stefan! Stop. Find the will."

Stefan let out a gasp as he fell back away from Bella. "You did it," Carlisle told him proudly, even Beatrix gave him a proud nod, Beatrix went to bite into her wrist again, but Carlisle stopped her, saying it was best for her to just go to the hospital.

The first was over, for now, that was.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You look absolutely stunning." Beatrix heard from beside her, she was currently in her bedroom, looking at herself in the mirror as she straightened out her dress. She was wearing an emerald green gown, with thin straps, Edward was wearing a black suit with an emerald green tie that matched Beatrix's dress.

"I still can't believe you're making me go to this thing." Beatrix laughed as she looked at Edward.

"Well, if Alice is making me go, I'd like to go with you," Edward told her, pulling her closer.

"Hey! I did not spend an hour making myself look this good just for you to mess it up."

"You always look perfect." Edward smiled, lifting her chin with his fingers and pressing a kiss on her lips.

"Hey-, shit! Sorry." Emmett laughed as he walked into the room. "We're all leaving." He told before walking out the room, though his laughing could still be heard as he walked down the stairs.

The theme was Casino Monte-Carlo, which Beatrix thought was quite stupid, but the building was beautiful, she had to admit, fairy lights were hung around the edges of the walls and roof that lit up perfectly as it was beginning to get dark outside.

Edward opened the car door for her as they arrived, snaking his arm around her waist as they walked towards the entrance.

The inside was as nice as the outside, a disco ball hung from the ceiling, there were tables with cards and croupiers standing at each one of them, music blared from the speakers as Eric worked the DJ set and the students of Forks High were dancing with their dates.

"Do you wanna go outside," Edward asked, Beatrix, nodded, letting Edward take her hand and guide her outside to the wooden gazebo that was lit up with more lights. "Shall we?" He smirked.

Beatrix rolled her eyes but couldn't help the smile that was on her face as she placed her arms around his neck. "Have I told you you look beautiful tonight?"

"Maybe once or twice," Beatrix replied.

"I'm so happy I found you." Edward spoke, "I love you." He smiled.

Beatrix returned the smile, leading up to capture her lips in his. "I love you."

"Always."