Negotiation

Ruby.

"Where are you going?" Dominic asked as soon as he saw Aiden going towards the door. He must have already known where Aiden could be going right now.

"Quite frankly, I am not biased to tell you that, Dominic." And there, Aiden went out. Probably to do just what we discussed.  "Did you two had a conversation?" Jason asked as he also sensed the unusual coldness in the air.

"No." That could have been the worst lie ever if only Dominic was not mad. Right now though, I had something more important to do then witness his anger. "Dominic and Jason, come to the conference room. We have something to discuss."

Jason sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Discuss? Is there anything left to discuss now? Let's go. Dom? You are coming right?"

"We do have some things to discuss Jason, and Dominic is coming." I said with as much firmness as I could muster up in my voice. I wanted them to know about all this before Aiden came back. Goodness! A bloody mess will take place if that doesn't happen.

♤♤♤

11 A, ST. MARY'S SQUARE STREET, SWANSEA, SA-1, 110 A.

Aiden.

I was standing in front of the following address. How ironic of Agent Frost to live near a church. I scoffed as I made my way towards the said door. I knocked on the door knowing full well that junior year students receive extension to their weekends.

I noticed a blue Yamaha Y-R25 bike standing outside her side window. The wooden door creaked as it was being pulled from that side. My olive button down shirt matched with black trousers may have looked a bit more formal in front of her hazel colored slacks and yellow shirt. But anyways, "Good morning "

I said with my professional tone of voice. "Good morning, Mr. Coleman. Please come inside" came a reply just as professional if not more. I trotted inside and made myself comfortable on the velvet sofa. "I think I have no business in entertaining you here." She asked with that same tone.

"I do not wish to be entertained by you. I come hear bearing a proposition."

"What is it?"

"Please make yourself seated first. I believe we'll have a long chat for you to keep standing." I asked her not expecting her to actually compell to my request.

"I didn't come here to talk about this, but it's not a lie that you have killed almost all our clients. And after observing your works, I think you surely take pride in your work and in no way regret it? Am I right?"

I felt nervous as her gaze was boring in to my head. Most probably trying to read my mind. "Yes. What about it?" Straightforwardness can also be a characteristic. "Then you must remember this right?" I rotated my phone towards her and  showed her the message.

 "Then you must remember this right?" I rotated my phone towards her and  showed her the message

"What is it?" She asked with a slight bewilderment in her voice. "I believe it's your language." I told her as I saw her gaze hardening on me. "The time it was sent is today,9 am. I haven't sent any message to you or any of your clients today." This time her voice sounded a little edgy, her expression a bit more defined.

"You haven't. This person is a clone of yours. They have perfectly copied your language and techniques to kill one of our other clients, Glimsons. You know of them, I assume?"

"The one who manage the exports and ports?" She asked. "Yes."
There was an acute silence though only for a few seconds. "If they have copied my techniques then they surely know how to protect their prey. I can't help you in saving them."

"I don't want you to. If I am right, then Glimsons are going to be killed within 1½ hours from now, at 12 noon sharp. If they survive, then that's their credit. But I don't want to do anything to save them." I answered confidently as she relaxed her shoulders.

"Then what exactly are you proposing, Mr.Coleman?" She asked as I internally screamed at myself. Why is this taking so long? "I want to request your help in finding your clone." Finally!

"And why do you think, I will help you?" Her question made me waver a bit. Am I right? Did I thought about it well? "Profit goes both way, Avery. If you help us in finding this person, we'll be able to help you in finding that damn Golden gun."

"What Golden gun?" Her expression didn't changed but my level of confidence sure did. I felt as if I have gotten it all wrong. No it can't be it. I took deep breath and composed myself again. "The same gun whose location was much more important to you then killing your frenemy, Diana." I stated.

"What do you mean?"
"Frost, you have countless enemies. It seems dauntingly unusual that, you would be affected by Diana. She might have been someone who worked with you in the past, but that surely isn't enough to catch your attention, is it? I know that you came just to know anything about that gun."

She sat with her back hunched, her hands clasped in front of her and her eyes narrowing at me. "Do you even know what the Golden gun is? You are talking as if you have already gathered a bunch of stuff about it."

I will if you will help me. But I can't say that to her. "I might have or I might haven't. There is only one way to find out."

She stared at me for a second and stood up. Okay...is this my cue to leave? Without any answer? "I shall see you on every Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday if I find the Golden gun."

She strolled around and opened the door to indicate my departure. Okay, this is the time. I have pull out my weapon. "If you want to find that gun, you will surely need this." I waved an envelope slightly in front of her and kept in on the coffee table before me. After that I stood up and made my way out of the apartment.

Whooew! What a dangerous environment to talk! If I ever have to talk to her again, I will surely not do that in her apartment.
_________________________________________