The Coleman Brothers - part II

Dominic POV.

Me and Jason are very similar. Apart from the age difference between us, we are just like twins. At one glance, anyone wouldn't say that we are 3 years apart from each other.

But, Jason believes in proof. Not just any, true proof. He likes to believe in what he sees or hears. Or some kind of solid evidence. While I am a bit different. I follow my instinct. Even if I don't have any reliable reason to do something, I do it if my instinct tells me too. I become intrigued even at my slightest gut feelings.

That's the primary reason I am interested in finding this agent. Revenge and family feelings aside. But I can't understand why Jason is being like this. He has got everything in his sight range to prove how important it is to find this rogue agent for us.

"Here, have a look at these sightings since you wish to see them so much." Aiden said as he sighed, exhausted that he has to convince him about something that never should have been on Jason's contemplating list, at the first place.

" Aiden said as he sighed, exhausted that he has to convince him about something that never should have been on Jason's contemplating list, at the first place

I internally groaned seeing those horrible visuals as Aiden started to show some of her terrible yet beautifully planned and executed works.

I and Aiden decided to keep it as an official case since it was too cruel to look at. Ruby and Jason were teenagers, I mean really small when we started working and we came across her works they were just 18. Yes they are just 10 months apart. Anyways, they already had enough to see, we didn't wanted them to have a look at this cruelty.

But now since the horse is out of its reign, I think he has decided to let out all the skeletons that we both decided to keep away from them.

"As my memory serves, these are the bomb blasts happened in 2011 in London. MI6 - scotland yard building. You might remember that the chief executive of security and the deputy manager of the executive were both brutally murdered. Each with a Glock pistol .40 caliber. " He said as he took a glance at our siblings, seeing how they were confused as to why this was being shown to them.

"Dom and I quite efficiently hid it under the impression that this was not something that you both should see. Considering you were just 14 years old at that time." He again looked at the screen and after that threw a glance at my way.

"But now that you insist, I think it's time you both should see this for yourself." He took a deep breath before looking my way.

"Exactly 13 days before this disastrous event I.e, on 21 june-2011, a clock engineer was also blown up in his own basement. " I started as I looked at the picture which showed the blast happened at that shop.

 " I started as I looked at the picture which showed the blast happened at that shop

"This person's name was Jeffery Bert. He was residing in a more remote place near the MI6 building and had his shop just above his house I.e, his basement.
He looked just normal from the outsides but in reality, he was a supplier of ammunition to the russian mafias." I said as I looked at Aiden trying to ask if he wanted to disclose the next part but he didn't spare me a glance so I continued.

"He had no family, no friends, no relatives. At 12:00 noon, that day when he came to his basement to run some errands, he finds himself caught between one hell of a blast with his ammunitions which  were supposed to be delivered by 25th of June-2011."

I sighed as I dreaded as we got to the part which was actually the aim, the point of this whole drama.
"This got the attention of the London police, the detectives and even the MI6 itself. Since MI6 was the one that had some connections with the Russian mafias and seeing how Jeffery served as link between them, they got worried that someone has found out their dirty little secret."

"As it may not be so obvious, this whole blast was just a distraction to remove the security attention from the heads of the MI6 to this local, weak twig." Aiden took his chance now at speaking.

"When the scotland yard security service was distracted to find if someone really had found a loophole in their work, she took the leverage and Created another distraction which would make her work a lot more easier."

"Wait, you are saying that this whole MI6 force of worlds best detectives was doomed at the ploy of just a single rogue agent?" Ruby asked as Jason also shared the same curiosity like her.

"There is more,but,yes" I said as Aiden continued his part. "As I was saying this  another distraction which she made is quite famous. Do you remember the date;4th July-2011? The wall of the yard being reduced to nothing but just a layer of cement with a million holes in it; made by a bushmaster semi-automatic rifle, .223 caliber?" Ruby and Jason both nodded their heads at this question.

"Very well, it was one of her doings. When this incident took place the MI6 got more alerted to find this person who was constantly challenging them. Leaving their head officers as a deer in a clearing with it's predator on loose."

"And...she took the chance...right? She was the one who murdered the chief executive and his deputy manager?" Jason said as he put 2 and 2 together.

"Yes, but there was something else sacrificed in this fire which was created to kill just two of them.." I trailed off as Aiden started to speak once again.

"56 fully armed mens were killed in this attack on scotland yard. Along with their families and their children." He said as he took another glance at our siblings to see them shocked at this cruelty. "Another great discovery is that, none of the children of any of the soldiers was more than 10 years old.."

As I said this, a silence but collective gasp left their mouths at this pure display of cruelty and sadistic nature.

"I think this is enough to satisfy all your answers..?" Aiden asked as Jason stared at the screen. "I got the news that some of the rogue agents who are also trying to find her, got some insights on her other works and pattern of her moves; I'll  try to pry what they came up with."

Jason said as he excused himself. Ruby stared at his back until he left the office and she turned her attention to us. "He is back. I don't think there is anything else to worry about, for now. Although this is some kind of shocking news you have delivered brother."

She said as she also retarded for the night. I and Aiden were also going to go when a question popped inside my mind.

But it was a very ridiculous question so I pushed it back in the corner.
_________________________________________
Sorry guys, as I already said my exams are getting best of me but still I owe you all an apology for this discontinuation that occurred in between. I promise I'll now try my level best to be regular. Have a good r