Bomb Samples

Ruby.

"I am Dr.Ruth bethany Francisco. I am the representative of St. Jews Experimental Psychological Ward. All of you are already aware of your coming end-year semester exams, I suppose. Many of you have already submitted your request of choosing your major. Now, students it's time that we select the candidates who can cope with the field they have chosen.

Those of you who have chosen Arts and physics have already faced the selection process. And I do believe, that the students who have chosen Foreign language or Forensic Studies or any other field know that their selection examination will happen next week onwards.

This week, I am here to commemorate the selection of those students who have chosen Psychology as their main stream subject. My request to all of them is to stand in a disciplined way, near our Manager Dr. Simon Grey."

As soon as Dr. Francisco stopped her announcement, all the freshmens who have chosen psychology, made their way towards Dr. Grey. Our first year was like a free ride. We have been given a schedule based on our first preferences that we thought for our future, since many students are confused on what to take for their major.

But now it was time for us to really belong to a major. I wish Jason could be with me, but he chose Forensic Studies as his main subject. Our end year examination were now just behind the curtains, so this test would determine who would get to have their choice of field and who would get transferred to another field.

Yes, those who cannot pass the test are often passed on to an another field. Although I have never taken the test, I had an idea of what it would be. Dom told me about this selection test a long time ago. He mentioned that first we are taken to the junior and senior year classes where our seniors give us tips. Those tips help us in the next step of our test.

Since he and Aiden both did their major in mass media and business and their minor in foreign language, he could not describe further. The test really depends upon your chosen field. Ugh! I wish I had Avery as my friend, I could have asked her.

We were first taken to an empty classroom. There Dr. Francisco told us about this test. First, as Dom told, our seniors will give some useful tips and then we would be taken to the psychology ward. There we would have to interact with 5 patients with different tactics that we have learned this year. These interactions will be recorded, observed and then after 3 business days, results will be taken out.

Now, after thoroughly explaining the process and clearing the doubts, Dr. Francisco went onto see the test preparations and Dr. Grey took us to the junior and senior year classes.

Firstly, senior year Psychology Class II-B. This year a boy named Raymond Martin was the topper of the batch. He and all the others were firstly told about us and the test. Then they advised us to be calm with every patient, always keep our voice soothing, always sit and talk with them, to never use any kind of manipulative idea as it can break their trust on you, to always know the nature they belong to because it can help us severely in our interaction.

After gaining the knowledge and advises we were now crossing the large Gothic structured hallways to the Junior year Psychology class II-A. The distance between the two classes was really tantalizing. I never payed any attention but I think the Greek style of architecture really influenced our college. Hence, the Greek writings on some of the walls.

Finally, beside the statue of Posiedon, at a right angle lies the junior year classes. "Excuse me, sir. Thankyou. Good morning students. I am Dr. Simon Grey, the manager of St. Jews Experimental Psychological Ward. I apologize for interrupting your studies but these freshmen need your tips and useful advice for there conservative field test. I hope you will be willing to share your experience with them."