No Brakes

You and Ruby started looking around at the top of the building you landed on to try and see if you could find an exit. From the top of the building, you could see other White Fang members all loading up what looked to be bombs onto the train. You saw other Atlesian Paladins as well as other Atlas weapons near the train.

y/n: So this is where they were hiding. 

Ruby: They've got a lot of weapons. We need to get to the others fast. 

y/n: Alright. Let's see if there's a way up here.

You grabbed one of the guns held by Perry and Jacob and handed it to Ruby because she didn't have her weapon. You then cracked the door that Perry and Jacob came out of to see if you could make your way down from there. As you looked inside you saw a staircase that seemed to lead up from where you both were. You opened the door a little more to peak your head through and looked the other was also to make sure there weren't anymore members of the White Fang. You saw the two that you followed with Ruby before you fell down the hole. They both began walking down the hallway away from where the door was. You then turned around and gestured to Ruby that it was clear. You both then quietly began making your way up the stairs to see what was upstairs. You then heard one of the White Fang members down the hall. 

White Fang grunt 1: Where are Perry and Jacob?

White Fang grunt 2: I dunno. Let's check and see if their on the roof.

You tried to think of what to do but the door was too far away and before you could find a place to hide the two White Fang members came around the corner. They both immediately pointed their weapons at the both of you.

White Fang grunt 1: Freeze!

White Fang grunt 2: Stop right there!

You turned to Ruby.

y/n: Cover me!

Ruby: Wait!

You then ran up to the two White Fang members. They began to shoot but you deflected their shots with your weapon. You then converted Alpha into whip mode as you used it to sweep both their legs from a distance. You then whipped it at one of them as it wrapped around one of their legs and you swung your weapon to the side knocking him into the wall causing him to drop his weapon. You proceeded to run up to the other White Fang member as they hit the ground. When you reached them you kicked their weapon away and kicked them in the face. You were then about to bash them with the hilt of your weapon Omega but you then heard another voice behind you. 

White Fang grunt 4: Stop!

You saw Ruby being held captive by two more White Fang members. One was holding their weapon to Ruby's head while the other was holding Ruby in place. 

White Fang grunt 3: I recommend you drop your weapons or your little friend here is dead meat. 

You knew there was nothing you could do. You didn't want Ruby to get hurt and you knew Yang would never forgive you if you let her sister die. So you made the only decision you could and dropped your weapons. Ruby tried to break out of their grip so the White Fang member with a gun bashed her with the butt end of his weapon. Her aura protected her but you still saw it hurt her.

y/n: You leave her alone!

You then felt a blunt force strike you in the back of the head as you were knocked out. You later woke up to see yourself and Ruby who looked unconscious be dragged along the ground and towards the train. You saw up close the types of things the White Fang members were loading onto the train. Inside one of the train cars from a closer look, they were definitely bombs. One of the White Fang members dropped it one of them by accident causing another White Fang member to get mad at him.