Lover's Quarrel

You and Yang decided to talk in an unused classroom just like the talk you both had earlier. When you both arrived, Yang stood in front of you.

Yang: Ok we're here now. So please, y/n, tell me what's wrong.

You let out a big sigh not because you were frustrated but because you were ready to let it all out now and you knew that there was no going back now.

y/n: I'm scared, Yang. I'm scared of what might happen if we don't stop Roman. I'm scared of the fact that people I care about are getting hurt. And I'm scared because my brother is still out there and I have no idea what's happened to him since I last saw him. There's so much going on and there's still so little that we still don't know.

Yang: I know that you're scared y/n. We're ALL trying to figure things out with the White Fang and with Roman Torchwick. But that's not why I wanted to talk to you.

y/n: What?

Yang: It's no secret that you're afraid of what might happen if Torchwick isn't stopped. Blake admitted it herself. She's scared for the people in the White Fang and she's scared of what Torchwick is up to also. I know that you're obsessed with finding him y/n. But that isn't the reason I'm upset with you. I'm upset with you because you're refusing to use your semblance.

You looked down sadly when Yang admitted this.

y/n: ...Oh.

Yang: Weiss said so herself. Your semblance is part of what makes you, you. It's a reflection of who you are. So, why are you afraid of using it?

You were hesitant about what to say. You wanted to tell Yang but you were still afraid to say it.

Yang: Is it because it's the same as your brothers? Blake told me that you and your brother have the same semblance.

y/n: No. Well... yes. But it's more than that.

Yang: Then tell me.

You started to pace around in a bit of a panic while hanging your head in frustration. Yang started to follow you as your paced around the room.

Yang: I WANT to help. So please, trust me. I WANT to help you.

y/n: Yang it's not that I don't trust you...

You continued to pace as Yang continued to follow you.

Yang: Then why won't you tell me?

y/n: I... I just... I...

Yang: y/n, ever since Blake first mentioned your semblance you've started to trust us less. What's worse you've been overexerting yourself at the gym until you can barely stand. I don't want to see you like this anymore. Please, just tell me what's wrong.

y/n: Yang, I DO trust you guys.

Yang: Then tell me. Please y/n, I want to help.

y/n: I... I can't use my semblance.

Yang: Why not? What's stopping you?

You turned away from Yang trying to think of how to say it.

y/n: I can't use it because... because...

Yang then stood in front of you and grabbed both your arms and held you in place.

Yang: TELL ME!

You then saw Yang do something you never expected her to do. Yang was always a girl that wore a brave face in even the toughest of situations. But you saw that Yang began to cry.

Yang: *Sobbing* I... I can't stand to see you hurt yourself anymore... I can't take it anymore... Please... I just want to help...

You started to feel guilty so you hugged Yang to try and calm her down.