The Investigation (Part 1)

The next day it was a typical day at Beacon. You were attending your last class for the day which was Professor Ports' class. You sat at the end of the desk next to your girlfriend Yang. Weiss sat at the other end of the group next to Jaune. After listening to his lecture for a while Professor Port decided to start ranting about one of his narcissistic stories so you realized it wasn't worth taking notes at that point. Weiss began to just watch the clock on her scroll and Jaune started to lean over to Weiss as he began to talk to her.

Jaune: So Weiss. Ya know. I was thinking after this maybe we could go grab a bite to eat? 

Weiss didn't respond so Jaune looked around for a moment awkwardly. Then he tried again.

Jaune: And uh... Well, I-I got two tickets to that Bruce Willis- I-I mean Spruce Willis movie if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I've heard it's awesome.

y/n: *In head* Who is Bruce Willis? (Not referencing anyone. Lol). 

Jaune: Aaaand... maybe after that we could... study together? 

You knew things were going horribly here so you gave Jaune the throat chop gesture to signal him that it was a good time to back off. But he ignored you and continued.

Jaune: I mean you're smart and I'm uh... 

The clock then struck four as the bell went off dismissing everybody.

Professor Port: And then I- Oh well... timed that one wrong... yes. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time. 

You all started to get out of your seats and leave the classroom. 

Jaune: Weiss? Did you hear me?

Weiss walked behind Jaune and pointed her finger at him as she spoke. 

Weiss: No. No. No. Yes.

Jaune then grumbled and laid his head down on his desk in shame. 

Yang patted Jaune on the head as she walked by. 

Yang: One day.

You patted Jaune on the back as you walked by as well. 

y/n: They're plenty of fish in the sea Jaune. Some right in front of you.

Jaune seemed too upset to notice what you said.

When you got to your room you got on your biker outfit because tonight was the night you and your team were gonna investigate the White Fang and try to find Roman Torchwick.

*This is what your outfit looks like. For copyright purposes, this image is from bikersden.com*

You then met inside the room of your teammates who all had their outfits ready for the investigation

Yang: Nice jacket babe.