The Prophecy

It was the day after the dance. The next morning Ruby informed each of you that she had discovered that a strange woman had broken into Beacon tower. She said she wasn't able to find out much about what was going on but she believed that she may have been connected to Roman Torchwick. She also informed everyone that she was to go to professor Ozpin's office today to discuss the incident with him, Professor Goodwitch, and General Ironwood. Not only that but she said that they asked for you to be brought along as well.

You and Ruby both board the elevator to go to Professor Ozpins office. Ruby couldn't figure out which button was correct so she started pressing all of them.

y/n: It's this one.

You pressed the button for Ozpin's office.

Ruby: Oh. Ok. Thanks.

The elevator made several stops along the way but you both eventually made it to Ozpin's office. Once it did you and Ruby got off and walked into Professor Ozpin's office to see Professor Ozpin, Professor Goodwitch, and General Ironwood.

Ruby: Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here... It wasn't me.

You knew Ruby was a little embarrassed so you didn't say anything.

Ozpin: Thank you for coming, you two. How are you feeling Ms. Rose?

Ruby: Ok. I guess. I'd feel better if my bad guy catching record wasn't zero for three.

Ruby chuckled a little trying to lighten the mood but Professor Ozpin, Professor Goodwitch, and General Ironwood all remained serious. Ruby began to scratch the back of her head nervously.

Ruby: Ok. So that's the tone we're going for. Got it.

General Ironwood walked up to Ruby and placed a hand on Ruby's shoulder as he began to speak.

General Ironwood: Ruby. I feel it's appropriate to let you know that what I think you did last night is EXACTLY what being a huntress is all about. You recognized a threat, you took action, and you did the best you could.

General Ironwood then turned to you.

General Ironwood: You have a very good leader y/n.

You smiled at General Ironwood and looked at Ruby.

y/n: I sure do. I'm certain her big sister is just as proud.

Ruby smiled back at you. She then turned back to General Ironwood.

Ruby: Thank you, sir.

Professor Ozpin: Now. The general here has already informed us of the events that... transpired last night. But, now that you've rested we've wondered if you had anything to add.

Professor Goodwitch: Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?

Ruby looked to the side thinking.

Ruby: I... I don't know. She was wearing a mask and she never said anything to me. But I know she fought with glass. I don't think that was her semblance though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked.

Professor Goodwitch: Save for the glass... That sounds like the same woman I fought the night we met Ruby.

General Ironwood: Embedding dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could've been anyone.

Ruby: Wait. You think this girl's connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?

Professor Ozpin: It's possible. But we still lack the required evidence to link the two together.