Ch 50: Back to Reality

I walked through the streets of the town center when I was thrown to the ground. I got up turning around to see Agatha in the air.

"Did you know there's an entire chapter devoted to you in the Darkhold?" She asked. "That's the book of the damned!"

She held her hands up as the book appeared.

"The Scarlet Witch is not born, she is forged. She has no coven, no need for incantation" she said. "Your power exceeds that of the Sorcerer Supreme. It's your destiny to destroy the world."

"I am not what you say I am!" I yelled.

"Oh really?" She asked.

Her hands glowed purple as Dottie walked towards me.

"I have a daughter, she's eight. Maybe she could be friends with your boys?" She asked. "If you like that storyline. Or even the school bully? Anything please if I could just hold her."

"What are you doing to her?" I asked turning to Agatha. "You're making her say this."

"She's your meat puppet I just cut her strings" she said.

The towns people began walking towards me all talking at once.

"You're fine, you're all fine" I said.

"We have your nightmares" one said.

"We feel your pain" another said.

"Stop" I said.

I screamed holding my head as they all fell to the ground grasping for air. I looked at my hands releasing them.

"If you won't let us go, let us die" one said.

"I will let you go. I will. I will" I cried.

"What's stopping you?" Agatha asked. "Heroes don't torture people."

I held my hands up screaming as the dark red light left my body once more as the field began to open.

"Go! All of you!" I yelled.

I turned my head as James and Sirius yelled as their bodies began glitching. George was on the other side holding his hand out as he glitched.

"Mom!" Sirius yelled.

"Boys!" George said.

"Save Southview or save your family" Agatha said.

I pulled back the power falling to the ground. George ran towards me picking me up.

"Mom are you okay?" James asked as they ran towards me.

"No!" I yelled creating a force field around my family.

I screamed as the energy was being absorbed. Looking down at my hands they were gray.

"How sweet!" Agatha said.

I twisted my hands standing in front of my family.