Ch 19: Quidditch World Cup

Billy and Tommy stood on either side of me as I flattened my shirt out. Alina walked in rolling her eyes.

"Why can't I go?" She asked.

"Someone needs to stay here with Billy" I said.

"You don't even like quidditch" she snapped.

"No but George does and he invited me to go with him and his family" I said.

"So why is Tommy going?" She asked.

"Must you ask so many questions?" I asked.

She walked out of the room and down the stairs.

"You ready?" I asked looking at Tommy.

He nodded his head as I grabbed his hand transporting us outside of the Burrow. I knocked on the door as Molly opened the door wrapping her arms around me.

"Hello, Molly" I smiled.

"Ah! Tommy!" She said.

I walked in as everyone was putting their shoes on. I noticed Violet was not here. I walked towards Fred nudging him.

"Didn't invite Violet?" I aksed.

"Why would I invite her" he said.

"Maybe because you kissed her" I said.

"She told you?" He said.

"Of course she told me, she's my best friend" I said.

I walked to George wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hi" he smiled.

"Hi" I repeated.

I felt another pair of arms from behind me as I turned around to Harry.

"Hey, kid" I said.

"Alright, let's go!" Arthur yelled.

We walked through the woods for what seemed like an eternity when Ron yelled from behind us.

"Hey, dad. Where are we going?" He asked.

"Haven't the foggiest. Keep up!" Arthur responded.

I looked to my left as Ginny groaned.

"Arhtur! It's about time, son" a man said.

"Sorry, Amos" Arthur said. "Some of us had a sleepy start. This is Amos Diggory, works with me at the Ministry."

A boy dropped down from the tree as he looked familiar. I looked on either side of me as both Hermione and Ginny smiled. As we neared the top of a hill Amos had us circle around a boot. I grabbed onto the boot as everything began spinning.

"Let go!" Amos said.

I let go as Hermione and Tommy yelled. I landed on my feet slowly standing up as everyone lay on the ground.

"Was that some sort of superhero pose?" Fred laughed.

"Shut it" I said.

I followed the boys as Arthur ushered us into a tent.

"Home sweet home" he smiled.

We all piled in as Harry stood outside it.

"Come on" I said.

"Girls, choose a bunk and unpack" Arthur said. "Natalia, you and George will be as far apart as possible."

I laughed looking at George. Soon it was time for the match as I stood behind George who held his hand out for me to take. I stood next to Ginny as everyone yelled out when the teams flew out. After the match we went back to the tent as everyone celebrated. I sat on the couch while George and Fred began dancing on the table singing. Crashing and screams were heard from outside the tent. I stood up realizing what was happening.