Ch 49: Reliving

I took a sip of water in the kitchen as the door swung open. Monica began walking towards me.

"Natalia! Natalia" she said.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "How did you get in here?"

"Listen to me. This whole thing is about George" she said.

"Get out of my house!" I yelled as my hands glowed. "Don't talk to me about that! I don't wanna hear it."

I walked towards her throwing her body outside.

"The drones? The missiles! Tommy!" I yelled.

I watched as her body glowed red from my control.

"Tommy wasn't us!" She said.

"All you do is lie!" I said.

I threw my hand downwards as she landed on her feet. I was taken aback by this stepping backwards. She looked up and her eyes glowed a light blue.

"The only lies I have said, are the ones you put in my mouth" she said standing up

I twisted my hand as it glowed red.

"Be careful what you say to me" I said.

"Do it then" she said. "Take me out."

I stared at her as she continued to talk.

"See that's where you and Hayward differ. He will burn Southview to the ground to get what he wants. Don't let him make you the villain, Natalia" she said.

"Maybe I already am?" I said.

Monica kept walking towards me.

"I'm not afraid of you, Natalia" she said.

I listened to her words until Agnes walked next to me.

"Young lady, I think you overstayed yourself welcome" she said to Monica. "Poor Natalia has been through enough."

Agnes guided me away from Monica.

"You have to take it down" Monica said.

I turned slightly.

"No. Don't make me hurt you" I said.

I followed Agnes into her home looking around as I sat on the couch.

"Where are the twins?" I asked looking at the two uneaten sandwiches.

"Oh, they're probably just playing in the basement" Agnes said from the kitchen.

I stood up walking from the small living room to a door. I opened it as it creaked. Looking down the steps I decided to walk down them.

"Boys?" I yelled.

As I walked through the basement I saw vines on the walls and a faint glow from a door. I walked towards it.

"Sirius?" I yelled. "James?"

I walked further into the basement shocked at what I was looking at. There was a case with skeleton remains inside. I looked to my left to see a book with a faint glow of orange.

"Natalia. Natalia" Agnes said. "You didn't think you were the only magical girl in town, did you?"

She flicked her wrist as it glowed purple shutting the metal door.

"The names Agatha Harkness. Lovely to finally meet you, dear" she said.

Her eyes glowed purple as a memory from her mind was what I could see. It was the Salem Witch trials. Agatha was tied to a stake. She pleaded as they were to kill her. The witches surrounding her blasted light blue beams to her body as she screamed absorbing their magic. She had single handedly killed all of the witches including her mother by absorbing their magic.