Chapter XXXXIII: Alliance Request

It wasn't too easy for Skylar to convince Colt to listen to her once he realised how many people depended on her. "Ok, tell me what's going on and I'll see what we can do" he gave in as they sat in his hut, both still in their wolf form.

"Right.. Well I'm just gonna explain that to you from the start. I was born in the Fallen pack, but my parents didn't want me so few weeks after my birth they left me to fend for myself in the forest near Forks. If I died then good and if I survived too, what they didn't really expect, and probably don't even know was was that a wolf found me and brought me to it's pack. I grew up in the pack, only with wolves, until one day when I was about 9 a vampire showed up close to the pack's territory. She swore she wouldn't hurt me, that she would help me. I trusted her, she thought me how to speak, eat properly, get dressed, shift without ripping my clothes, even read. Then one day, when I was about 12 she decided it would be a brilliant idea to not only abandone me but also kill half the wolves that were in the pack at that moment" Skylar paused for a moment, making sure the white alpha was paying attention, which he sure was.

Colt had heard about a legend of a black furred alpha that had survived more than any person of his pack could've imagined, but he never expected to actually be able to meet them, and then there was something else that was bothering him in the back of his mind but he couldn't bring himself to bring that up, not at that moment.

"after she left I thought I'd never see her again. Years later I found my imprint, built myself an actual almost normal life. I thought everything was going to be better but then I was at a wedding when she showed up again, after 6 years. At first she was nice but then she started to get agressive and told us that the volturi is watching me, trying to find any possible reason to be able to create a war between my packs and them because aparantly I'm a threat to them. We chased her to the border but we don't know what her true intentions were, nor if she was alone" Colt knew where this was going, and in normal situations he wouldn't like that but this was different.

"And you want to form an alliance with my pack to make sure that your packs don't get into too much danger and you know aswell that my pack could use some backup if some day we get into a war or fight" he finished her phrase before she could. She nodded.

"Well I guess you're not wrong" He stated as he thought about it. "I'd like to meet your pack before I take any decisions" Skylar had to think about it for a moment before agreeing. "Deal, but I'm warning you, one wrong move and my packs will be anything but happy" She warned, standing high in her position, Colt nodded. 

Not long after, Colt was running after her towards the quileute's territory. They were both incredibly fast when it came to running, which permitted them to get back to Skylar's territory in less than 10 minutes. "I'm coming in with the alpha. Don't attack if he doesn't act hostile" she said through her mind to every member of both her packs that were in their wolf form at that moment. 

The moment they got to the border there were 3 big wolves waiting for them there, which Skylar recognised as Jacob, Paul and Jared. Both alphas slowed their pace and came to a stop infront of them. "To Emily's" Skylar said and soon they were all running towards their destination.

They got there in the matter of seconds but Skylar stopped Colt before they could get to the base camp. "I want you to get in your human form. It's safer and it makes everyone feel more comfortable. We'll do it too" she told the white alpha wolf.

He hesitated for a few seconds before he turned into his human form. He was a tall young man with short, naturally white hair. His eyes, just like in his wolf for, were a bright blue.

Skylar turned into her human form aswell, nodding at Jacob, Paul and Jared, signalling them to do it aswell. As soon as Jacob was back in his human for he went to stand next to her in a protective kind of way and so did his friends.

"Colt, you are now on our territory. If you try anything I will have my packs on your tail in the matter of seconds so I suggest you don't try anything" The dark haired girl announced before she started walking towards Emily's house, the rest of them following close behind her as her pack members, or better said friends, kept an eye on the new arrival.

Jacob though, kept a closer eye on him. He had noticed something that had made questions in his head, a similarity between the two that couldn't have just been a coincidence but he decided to not bring it up, at least not yet.