Type just closed his eyes when he thought Tharn would kiss him again, a few seconds later nothing touched his lips so he opened his eyes. he saw that Tharn had just reached for his phone on the bedside table next to him. he gasped.

Tharn laughed but only in his mind. Type immediately stood up even though his legs were shaking and the middle part of his body was sore while the blanket was covering his body when he suddenly fell, fortunately Tharn caught him immediately. so they were both naked.

Type just closed his eyes because of his embarrassment to Tharn.

"where are you going?" Tharn ask in husky voice.

"T-there in the Bathroom, I-i w-will take a bath." Type stammered said. Tharn nodded and led him to the Bathroom.

he first laid him in the toilet bowl and filled the bathtub with water. then he picked up Type again in bridal style and placed in the Tub, he took the bathsoap gel and loofah sponge as Type stopped him.

"W- what do you think you are doing?" it says.

"I helped you to take a bath, I know you have difficulty moving due to our......." Tharn couldn't continue what Type was going to say as he covered his mouth.

"don' t attempt to pursue whatever you say. I can do it myself. you don't need to help me anymore." Said Type and averted his gaze.

Tharn laughed because of this.

"you don't have to be ashamed of me, we already have children and I've seen that a few times. you don't have to hide."

"shut up will you. It's not funny. whatever happened to us last night and before ...." he couldn't continue what he was going to say when he realized it.

" has something happened to the two of us again?" Tharn asked in shock.

"N-nothing. N-never mind what I said. I need to take a bathe. I'm so hungry. i want to eat" it says. Tharn nodded and stood up.

he just let Type take a bath alone. and so is he. after they take a bath, Tharn still supports him. Type left the room first because someone called Tharn.

he walked slowly until because he is sore, he could get to the Kitchen. almost everyone was looking at him quietly.

"G-good morning." he greeted.
Then everyone Greetings back from him. 

although he was embarrassed but he sat down next to Gab, Grace put his food on his plate that Grace always does. he ate and he still felt that everyone was still staring at him.

"T-there's a problem?" He asked.

"Nothing Mama, but you're so loud last night. Like Dada hurting you. But ate Kira said your playing. Then you a like a Drama queen like in K-dramas." Gab answer innocently.

Tharn arrived just in time smiling.everyone looked at him too.

"Good morning everyone. did something happen? why are you quiet" he asked and stood next to Kira. who was just opposite to where Type was.

"everyone next to your room is awake. Im sulking to the both of you. You didn't include me in your game with Dada. but why do you play at night? or did you make my new brother?" no brakes says Gab.

Tharn coughed at what Gab said, Type blushed with shame. BrightWin and ZeeSaint just hold back their laughs,  so do their parents. Kira, Grace and Gulf, Can and First were shocked and their Eye widened. because of what Gab said.

"but I don't think I'll just join, you're scary playmates. you and Dada are the same with bites on the neck and arms. look Mom, it so big. And scary." Gab's eyes widened and he started to cry. And he looked at Tharn.

"D-Dada what did you do to Mama. why does he have so much purple on his body? you too? do you bite each other when you play?" Gab cried as he hugged Gulf.

Type just covered his face out of embarrassment. Tharn sighed.

"Baby, because your parents play differently.  like dogs and cats. Isn't it licking and biting when they're playing like that? so do your parents." Win said.

"but they are not cats and dogs. we don't have that race either." Gab frowned. everyone laughed. Tharn just smiled. Type was already blushing with shame and could no longer swallow what he was eating.

after they ate Tharn received a text.

📨let's meet in Napa Pines tomorrow morning. if you want to see Tar alive. it says.

🍆🍑💦🤣

Sorry for this lame ud. I'm just tired for household chores. 🥺✌️🥱 So the ending is Near, so please stand by. I hope you like this chapter. GN cuties! 🥰💤😴🥱