Chapter 20

'm sorry for what I'm about to do. But I have no other choice.'

Tharn was left alone in the office. He just sat on the swivel chair and put his hand on his face. He couldn't understand why he was so affected, especially considering Type's condition. He also asked Zee about Luke's whereabouts, but he was more worried about Type than Art. Tharn had a hunch that Art might still be deceiving and cheating on him, but he didn't care anymore. The only thing on his mind was Type and the child in his womb. Tharn was also hurt by something Type had recently said to him. He questioned whether he had any right to interfere in Type's decisions because he was just the boss and Type was just his secretary. Tharn stood up, put on his coat, and left the office.

When Type arrived in front of his condo unit, he was surprised to see Art standing at the entrance. He didn't need to wonder about Art's intentions, as enough drama had already unfolded at Tharn's company. Type approached Art while holding his pregnant belly.

"What bad wind blew you here?" Type started in a snarky tone.

"Stay away from my husband if you want to live longer," Art replied sharply and angrily. Type laughed at this response.

"Repeating the same thing, huh? What's gotten into you that you keep saying the same lines every time we meet?" Type taunted. "Don't you have anything else to say besides 'stay away from my husband'? Are you broken?"

Art attempted to slap Type again, but Type managed to grab Art's arm and then slapped him back.

"You're such a weak creature. Do you think you can hurt me with that?" Type said. "Aren't you tired of yourself? You're so noisy, I'm no longer surprised why you're always fighting with Sir Tharn. You always manage to ruin the moment. Instead of causing a scene here, why don't you go to your husband and explain yourself? Explain all the nonsense you've done to him."

"Why don't you admit that you're the one who cheated and not him? Admit that you have another man, not him," Art replied.

"How dare you say that to my face?" Type shouted in anger, slapping Art again. But he held Art's arm once more.

"Tssskkkk... If I were you, just tell them the truth. Don't wait for them to find out on their own. And if I were you, I'd stop what you're doing. You're not deceiving Sir Tharn, but yourself. You love each other, don't you? So why did you deceive him?" Type said. Art was already crying, but there was still a trace of anger on his face."

"Stop lecturing me. Layuan mo Ang asawa ko. He's mine. And Im ready to kill you If you try to still him from me." Type remained unafraid and continued to laugh.

"I can't help but laugh at what you're saying. Earlier, I was devastated, and there you are in front of me, laughing about your freaking thoughts. If you think I'm here to steal your so-called husband, you're mistaken. I won't take him away from you. You can keep him. Even Sir Tharn's parents have seen how ugly your behavior is. Aren't you ashamed? You're in front of your in-laws, so you should have some manners and decorum. It's terrifying; their wedding might get canceled because of you." Type taunted further.

"Stop acting like you're their child. No wonder Luke looked for someone else to replace you. Because you're a flirt. Luke, your boyfriend, right? Why did he leave you? Because you're a flirt. He knows that you were flirting with my husband. And for his revenge, he got you pregnant and then left. Well, we're still not sure if Luke is really the father of what you're carrying. It could be from some other guys. I wonder how many you've been with in pursuit of their money. I wouldn't be surprised if my husband is one of the men you lured." Art said, making Type's ears tingle in response.