Chapter 72

Tharn's POV:

I'm happy because Type ate at the same table with my children, I feel like my family will be complete. he didn't allow our children to live in the mansion. he thought maybe I would separate him from our children. I said that so that he could live with me in the mansion. little by little I will fix my family. and to Art, he could do nothing. because he knows Type is the one I love. Yes, we are married but only on paper. it doesn't look good but I'm experiencing to him what will suit him. I know he's the reason Type left, and that's what I need to know, we're having fun with the kids in the pool area.

all of a sudden I heard Type shout. Fortunately, I got dressed, when I went inside I saw Mom bloody on the floor. I saw Type crying, Art was pale and trembling with fear.

I immediately picked up Mom and took her to the hospital. it's a good thing Zee and Bright just arrived. Bright was left in the mansion to look after my children, and Zee drove us to the hospital.

we were scared because of Mom’s condition, she also had surgery and thank God it was a success. we are just waiting for her to wake up. we also took turns watching with her in the hospital for a few days. but Type is always taking care of her. I am his son but Type is the one who is most affected. I send him home to the mansion so he can rest but he refuses. he does not eat either. so I force him and sometimes I even feed him.

Art, on the other hand, only visited twice, and told the mansion that he always go out and he was going somewhere. I don't understand him anymore, he will take care of his life, even if he get a mistress I don't care anymore.

one day I found out the truth because of Type's donation of blood, we found out that my Mom I used to know is wasn't really my Mom. Type is her the real child. this is also the reason why he faints due to too many emotions he releases and  tired. because he doesn’t listen to me or Dad to rest. it was also the time Mom woke up.

the doctor said it was so Miracle that less than a week Mom woke up with her trauma. She heard everything too. so she also cried a lot when she know the truth. so we were worried because she had not yet recovered.

but what worries us is Type. because he hasn't woken up in a week. dextrose is also attached to it. the doctor said it was normal because of overfatigue. he really needed a break. I have already told this to our children.

I wouldn't have told them but they are worried and they are looking for their Mama and I don't want to lie to them. so when they found out they cried. especially Gulf. He almost didn't want to eat, I just insisted and sometimes I served him food in his room. Fortunately, Mew is always at the mansion and he feeds and comforts Gulf to alleviate his sadness.

I also took them to the hospital because they were struggling to see their Mama. it's just that Type woke up. we were all happy because Type teased Mew at Gulf. it was obvious to us that Mew liked Gulf. almost in the mansion that boy lived. he also always teases, talks to and teases Gulf, but because my son is as cold as ice, he doesn't notice that Mew is paying attention to him. we stopped laughing when Mom suddenly spoke.

while Dad was watching over Mom and Type in the hospital, I went home. I took care of my children first before I went to my room. when I opened it there was a large box placed on top of my bed and there was written Tharn on top. Dad put it on so I could read and see what was inside it was  given to me by my real Mom. And I opened it.

it contains my pictures when I was still on the ultrasound, my pictures when I was born next to Mom, my baby pictures with her. I couldn’t help but be emotional.