Chapter 23

On the long trip to my province, Type arrived early and well. the conductor helped him down from the jeep he was riding in carrying the bag and souvenirs he had bought from town. Ne and the children happily greeted him and hugged him. Type's eyes immediately searched for Kira. he looked at Ne and asked where. it just gestured and said inside.

the children immediately took what he was carrying. they were surprised by the size of Type's Belly, even Ne was surprised. but he did not ask first and first helped it to get inside. Type went straight to Ne's office first and Ne followed.

"How are you, Type?" Ne asked with a smile.

"I'm okay, Ma," Type replied with a smile. Ne immediately embraced him because she knew Type's true feelings. Type then told Ne everything.

"Are you sure about your decision, my child? What if Tharn finds out?" Ne inquired.

"He won't find out, Ma. My friends promised not to tell him. And if he does, he can't take my children away from me. It'll be a life-and-death matter. I'll make sure he won't find out where we are now," Type said.

"Based on your story, it's not surprising that Art was trying to make you feel bad. He feels that Tharn doesn't love him anymore. Do you know why?" Ne asked, and Type was puzzled by what she said.

"What do you mean? Is he acting like Ed Caluag?" Type joked. Ne shook her head.

"What I'm saying is that Tharn likes you. And, of course, fatherly instinct. Why else would he cry and touch his secretary's belly? He didn't even cry when he saw the baby on the monitor when Art went to the hospital, right? And your little beans moved suddenly. And imagine, in all your check-ups, he was there, and the moment he was there, one of the babies came out. Imagine that, he was just waiting to see his daddy. He doesn't show up and give time and care like it's nothing. He's the one who cooks and prepares your cravings."

"Because if it were someone else, they would care about you, but not that much. That's why I'm not surprised about his paranoid fiancee," Ne said. Type fell silent.

"But think carefully about your decision, Type. Remember that it's not just for yourself. It's also for your children. They need a father to take care of them as they grow up. I know you can raise them on your own. But it's different when they have a father with them. You know that feeling, Type," Ne offered her gentle advice. Type just embraced her and cried.

Their hug was interrupted when there was a knock.

"Mama Ne, Type, the food is ready. Come and eat," Megan greeted with a smile. Type laughed at her and they all stood up, following Megan.