Chapter 80 (Part 1)

Type's POV:

in the months that followed a lot happened. after we hid my children in Tharn God made an excuse for us to meet again. and this is also the beginning of a greater trial. many problems were solved. many questions were answered, and above all there were things that stopped but continued. here is the love that Tharn and I have for each other.

after we got out of Mom's hospital Tharn ignored me because of what I said. and admit if I made a mistake in my decision. and I never thought of him. he was right, I became selfish. he ignored me for a week. whatever I do so we can talk those times doesn’t matter. until I could not cope.

I wanted to leave and go home to where we really lived, but he wouldn't let me. we are still fighting. and because we were both in pain we both sought help with alcohol and were drunk. that was also the night we shared our lusts hidden in each other. until the unexpected happened, Art and I confronted each other and everything was exposed. it was also the cause of his death. nothing wants to happen. I thought I would be lost at that time, but God still did not forsake me.

Joss and Tharn also had a closure. Joss brought Tar, Art's son, to the states. also sadly what happened to the fate of Art’s entire family unexpectedly, especially in the field of business. after Art's parents found out that his Mom had another heart attack and could not cope and died, as well as his Dad who committed suicide in prison after learning what happened to his wife and son. too much has changed.

after all the bad things that have happened in the past week i found out i was one month pregnant. At first I couldn't believe it because I remember very well what the doctor told me that I would not have children because of the accident I was involved in when I was eight months pregnant with Gab. I used to go to the grocery store because we didn't have stock at home when the car I was driving collided with a ten wheeler truck.

It was a miracle that I was still safe because of the serious accident and so was my baby and it's Gab. but the replacement then affected my fallopian tube and I would never get pregnant again. I don't care about it because it was more important to me is the safety of my Baby Gab because he shouldn't come out yet. Because he needs to under observation, so we were in the hospital for over a month. especially I who had trauma because of what happened. so I was afraid to drive alone, especially if I would encounter large trucks on the road, I was having a panic attack.

so when something happened to us that night for the second day I could not understand myself. I want to eat something but I don't know, I'm always sleepy too. and  especially I liked that Tharn was always in front of me. And without him it I cry.

when he doesn’t get me what I want I cry. I'm also easily bored. my children also pay attention to it. especially Gulf. because I don't like sweets but this is what I always eat.

I like chocolates and then I dip them in chocolate syrup. I was more nervous when I craved mango and I wanted to dip it in chicken sauce. I know I was like this when I was conceiving Grace and Gulf.

I also always vomit and feel dizzy especially before the end of the month. but I didn’t understand that even though Tharn always said I might be pregnant. I'm not pregnant because the doctor I can't anymore, I have a disability. so when I couldn't stand it anymore I checked and there I confirmed that I was pregnant. I was so happy because God worked a miracle again.

but I still have to be careful because my fallopian hasn't healed that well yet so the baby's fit is weak. I have to be double careful.

when we left the clinic, Tharn still carried me in a bridal style. I also saw Mom and Dad with a big smiles. Mom hugged me.