Chapter 12

Tharn's POV:

Since I picked up Type at his condo and took him from his condo, parang may iba saknya. he seemed fat, pale and always drowsy. after I delivered Art to our driver on the way home to the condo I went to the garden where I left my Secretary. I saw my mommy talking to him.
if you look at them they are just like mother and child talking happily.

since I defended Type to Art that day I was not surprised that my parents would not know especially Daddy who was a professor at that time. when they first saw me at the clinic where I took Type that time, mommy's  tears suddenly flowed. I do not know why. Daddy felt sorry for type when we found out that Type was still mourning the death of his parents. so he no longer hesitated to help Type. even his tuition, accommodation and expenses are up to them. That's no issue for me because Type really needed help at that time. I’m happy to see my parents happy especially if Type, my secretary is the reason.

a few times then and now that type refuses the help given by my parents especially the one from me because he is embarrassed. that's what I reciprocated to him for all the help he did to my family. especially for me. because he never left me at times I no longer knew what to do. times we got a messed in my relationship with Art. and he is also affected now. so I will not hesitate to not help him when he is in need.

I approached them and they were surprised by my presence. Type stopped Laughing when he suddenly saw me. he can't even look at me. maybe he was afraid of what had happened earlier. so I stood beside him and smiled at him. I catch his eye but only for a moment. hahaha he's cute. especially now that the fat of his cheek. I want to pinch it.

they didn't let daddy send Type home from the condo because it was too late at night. if you think we are in bed together. no. even if I want to. Type himself avoids. ayaw Niya baka daw Hindi niya mapigilang mag pakarat sakin. I don't know that word before. But because I ask to my gagong friends. Yeah. I called them that but they were kind and reliable in everything. when I asked that, they just laughed like fools. and when they said the meaning of that word, I suddenly felt hot. they laughed even more. Diba parang mga Gago nga.

he has his own room here in the mansion. it also can't be called a guess room because it's his room. he was really considered part of our family. he sleeps here in the mansion when there is a party or when mom and dad miss him like today.

There is something in him. he used to not refuse when Daddy wanted him to sleep here in the mansion. but now he really wants to go home. but whatever he wanted he was still not allowed. annoyed. he went up to his room. I was just shaken by the stubbornness of his head sometimes. I looked at my parents, when they looked at each other that they were talking. I just left them and followed Type upstairs.

I was at the door of his room and knocked. No one's answering. so I went in. I didn't see him but I heard the water drop. he was taking a bath.so I just left his room and went to my room to rest. this day is too long for me. I get tired especially on the issue of my relationship with Art.

-----------------

meanwhile, the Kirigun couple was happy to cuddle in a bed.

"what do you think you feel about Type? Mrs. Kirigun asked to his husband.

"I noticed since type and your son came, he looks different. he is pale. especially when I approached he seemed to be vomiting." worried said.

"He's is pregnant. I feel it." said his husband while her wife buried her head in his neck.

"Yeah! You're right" he Smiling said.

"WHAT? is Type pregnant is that fast? but he is a man? H-how can that happen?

"Ganun kabilis Ang mga kirigun. isang pasok,putok. And taadeem! May baby na. Like us Right?" He laughing and wink it says.

"The Blood of the Kiriguns is different.its funny that on a simple unexpected night, that will change everything." Tharn's father added while laughed and shook his head. his wife kicked him.

"Araay Naman Mahal." Reklamo Nito.

" fix your decisions in your life krittaphat Kirigun. if you don't want your child to punch you." His Wife annoyed said.

His husband scratched his head.

"But Dear, Shouldn't we tell Tharn? He's already the father of the one that Type is carrying?"

"Shhhh.... Don't do that. Let's just let them. Let's let them decide for themselves. They'll grow up. We're here to guide them. themselves. They'll grow up. We're here to guide them. And besides, I know that Type also has a strong reason why he can't tell Tharn everything. Let's trust the young Yun." Mr. Kirigun said while he stroked his Wife's hair. And he  kiss his wife's lips.

And rest of the History......🍆🍑💦😂

Taaaadeeeeeeemmmm! Do you want to know why Mr. And Mrs. Kirigun knows everything? About Type's Preggy Thing? And About that night that Tharn and Type shared? well .... see you in the next chapter for new events. I hope you like it 😉😛😂😊

And....

I hope Aidan remembers everything. poor Reese. I'm sad again and I can't get over it right away.please author🥺💔😭🙏

And please support my 1st story entitled: Erieanne's Diary🥰