Chapter 58

Type was surprised to see the contents of the package. Kira's favorite books, toys with Cat print for Grace and Soccer merchandise for Gulf. at first he was nervous. because only Tharn knows what his children's favorites are. especially its brands.

because of this, Tharn may have traced them. but Mild who said no. if Tharn knew where they were, they would surely go here and fetch them. But also based on the Texts and Chats he receive everyday of the maids in the mansion, Tharn always gets drunk and always tells their children or Type while talking about their family picture.

every month someone sends a package to Type's house. Mild tried to trace the person who sent it to them but they still couldn't find it. Kira's anger at Tharn has also disappeared because the package once contained a letter. so Kira thinks that his Dada Tharn is just far away and he just needs to marry Art for company.

Type, on the other hand, does not believe. for as he had said before that if Tharn only knew where they were they would have gone before. but he didn't think that Bright and Zee were the only ones who did it. but he was still not convinced.

for sure they had already been told this to  Tharn. so he better just keep quiet and let it go because it also has a good effect on Kira because since someone sent them the package, Kira called Tharn Dada again.

two months passed and Type gave birth. Everyone excited to see the Baby boy. everything went well. until Gab was in his fourth year old, Gulf and Grace are in their fifth year old and Kira is in their tenth year old.

Type has also started working as Mild's secretary in his company. at first Mild doesn't agree because she wants Type to focus on taking care of Kira, Gulf, Grace and Gab but Type still insists on it because he is also ashamed to be a burden to everyone. so Mild did nothing but agree. 
Mild was what they considered Daddy.

Kira, on the other hand, becomes the mother of her siblings when Type is away. She takes care of her siblings, at a young age, she is good at cooking because she also wants to learn. Grace is her assistant when it comes to the Kitchen.

Gulf, on the other hand, is always in the room, always watching soccer matches or sleeping all day when they don't have a school days, he is always included in the awarding, especially for the academics and their soccer team.

and the most naughty of all was Gabebrian. Gabe or Gab for short. naughty, cheerful, noisy and above all fond of prank jokes. because of him Type's life had light.

since Gabe came to his senses, he has not failed to make his family happy. especially to Type. he didn't even try to find or ask where or who his Dada who was always looked like the mouth of his siblings because he said he had enough parents.

he doesn't want to look for nothing. they are very different from Gulf. Gulf being so quiet and silent. Gabe, on the other hand, was loud and cheerful. so Gulf always beats him because he used to make prank jokes.

he also always goes to guidance because of his mischief, always fighting and answering to the elders especially when his family is aggrieved especially when asked who his Dad is. but even so he was always ahead of the class.

so it can be said that Type is not lucky in love, but he is lucky with his loving children. So he tries to get her children well especially since he promises to Tharn to take care of and raise them well.

whenever they watch Tharn’s interview about the successes his company has achieved, his children are so proud. except for Gulf who is quiet and just staring at the TV screen. Gabe, on the other hand, who has never met his Dada, is just smiling and sometimes even clapping.