Chapter 1 and 2

Type woke up feeling heavy and in pain, especially as he moved, feeling like he was hit by a huge truck. He moved slowly, his face contorted in pain as he felt the ache in the lower part of his body. Confused and disoriented, he looked around, realizing that he wasn't in his own room. He felt something beside him and was startled to see a man lying next to him, facing away.

Filled with fear, he closed his eyes and silently prayed that his thoughts were wrong. Slowly, he examined himself and glanced under the blanket, only to be terrified by the sight of himself being completely naked. The man beside him was also in the same state. His eyes widened when the man suddenly stirred and faced him.

"Si-si-sir Tharn," he stammered.

Type quickly stood up, ignoring the pain in his body, hastily dressed, and left his boss in the room. Despite the intense pain throughout his body, he managed to make it back to his own condo.

Meanwhile...

Tharn was startled awake by the loud ringtone of his phone. Annoyed, he answered without checking who was calling.

"What the fuck! It's too early. You're disturbing me. People are still sleeping," he grumbled without looking at the caller.

"What do you mean it's too early? Mr. Tharn Thara Kirigun. It's already 12 pm, and I just wanted to inform you that we have a meeting with the investors. Did you forget? Well... what else should I expect? You were heavily drunk last night. And guess what? You left me at the party. Don't you love me anymore?" Bright replied.

"Idiot! What are you talking about? Wait, was I drunk?"

Tharn looked around, realizing that his room was not in its usual state. And more importantly, the color of his blanket was different. So, feeling the cold air, he quickly got up, realizing that he was completely naked.

"Hey bro! Are you okay?" Bright asked from the other end of the line.

"Ah, I'm okay. I'll call you later."

He didn't wait for the other person to respond and abruptly ended the call. Tharn got up from the bed, shocked to see blood stains on the sheets where he had slept. He pulled at his hair and muttered to himself, "Damn you, Tharn. You never learn. How stupid can you be? What have you done?"

He dressed quickly and searched for whoever had been with him last night, if there was anyone. He went to the bathroom, hoping to find a clue, but there was nothing. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw numerous love bites all over his body and swollen lips.

"Damn it! Tharn, you idiot. Pray that you haven't impregnated the person you slept with last night. You're such a jerk!"

He pulled at his hair again and was about to leave the bathroom when he accidentally stepped on a small ponytail with a sunflower design.

He immediately picked it up and put it in his pocket. He left the hotel in his car and headed home, feeling uneasy the entire way.