Chapter 59

the next day it was early in the morning when Tharn left the mansion for Singapore for a business trip with his Dad. Art also woke up early to take care of what Tharn was going to bring but Tharn didn't let him tamper with the things he was going to bring.

it also ignores him and always avoids him. before leaving Tharn he went straight to his room and kissed the picture frame of their family of Type.

"I'll be right back soon. I will miss you. take care of yourselves while Dada is away." Tharn smiled. when he came out of the room he found Art outside his room smiling at him.

" Are you ready to leave? be careful there. a week you will also be gone. Tar and I will miss you." smiling, Art said that he would have immediately kissed Tharn on the lips when Tharn suddenly avoided his face.

Tharn looked at him sharply as it gripped him by the Arm tightly.

" I know you're happy because I'll be gone a whole week. of course since there is no cat, the rat will roam. well I know you very well Art. I know you will meet your man again. I also know that you will not admit it. well that's your talent. to lie and deceive people." he gripped Art's arm even tighter.

Art just closes his eyes in pain because of Tharn's tight grip on him.

"it hurts me Tharn. let go of me."

"does it hurt? it hurts more when I catch you two with your man. so just fix your lying Art." Tharn let go of his arm and walked away from him.

Art was holding his arm which was already red and he was already crying. he was frightened when Tharn suddenly stopped walking and turned to him with narrowed eyes.

" Mom was here while I was away. I will not allow you to take your man home to my house. do we understand?"

"I don't have a man Tharn. only you and Tar are the only man in my life." weak answer by Art. Tharn laughed sarcasticly.

"enough for that freaking Drama Art. You can't fool me anymore." then he turned his back on Art.

When Tharn and his Dad already left, Art and his Mom were left in the Mansion. she ignored him and just passed him by. he just sighed and dared to speak.

"Mom, can we talk? Tharn's Mom immediately turned to him.

"we don't have to talk anymore Art, it's been a long time." She answer.

"Mom, I just want you to forgive me for all the mistakes I made with your son. I knew it was wrong so I was very sorry for what I did. so I do everything to get us back to normal. and I had nothing to do with Type's escape from the Mansion. it was his decision. I accepted them even though it was painful that they had two children with Tharn." Tharn's Mom suddenly laughed.

"if you think I forgive you for everything you did to my son. You are mistaken. do demons like you also apologize? really? Oh, nothing? I know you're plotting all this. and if you think I'm going to be angry with Type just because he take away my grandchildren with my son, the more you make mistakes. because I know Type, Art. that will not make a decision for no reason. we both know that you are the reason why he did that in the beginning. I also don't know why Tharn even married you. he doesn't even love you. I also know that Tharn is not Tar’s father. I feel that. if you fool Tharn over and over, so i am not."

She turned away as it spoke again.

" you already got my son’s body, but not his heart." and suddenly it walked away. He fists his clenched in rage.

My Secretary and I (Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara