Chapter 63

Still Tharn's POV:

"Dad-da-Dada? He stammered said. And because of that. I already know who he looks like.

He looks like combined face of Type and I.

I immediately bent down and hugged him. he immediately hugged me tightly. he pressed his head against my neck while crying.

I caressed his back and kissed his head. he smells like Type. the smell I missed so much. he moved away from me so we could look at each other. we stared at each other and I could tell he was my son. he took the curve of my eyes and nose, his cheeks and lips belonged to Type. I couldn't stop crying and hugged him again.

he looked at me and he started to wipe his tears, but whatever he wiped it just fell apart so he just let it go.

"H-hello Dad-da. I know you don't know me. because only now have you seen me and only now have I seen you in person. I just want to introduce myself." He took a breathe before he speak again. " I'm Gabebrian Kirigun. You can call Gabe or Gab. its up to you. And I am the youngest child of Type Pawattakun. No. Type Kirigun." he told me with a smile and his tears continued to flow.

did I get Type pregnant again? that was the first thing that entered my brain. I was a bit blank when I was surprised when he squeezed my nose.

you are the same as Mama. he is like that when something is running in his mind. go inside first. and all your questions will be answered." smiling he answered me, he also invited Techno to come inside.

when we went inside I was amazed at the size of the interior of the house. when viewed from the outside it is small, but from the inside it is large.

I immediately heard a girl's voice.

"Gabebrian Kirigun! your toys, scattered again. when I hide that, you won't see that again i swear." Gab immediately ran and picked up one by one his scattered toys and placed them in a basket and set them aside under the table.

" Done Cry Baby." Gab shouted laughing.

from the kitchen suddenly came out a girl of seven years of age. she was still wearing a pink apron and had a large seam with the name Grace on it.

I immediately cried when I saw my other child. he was also surprised because I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. At first she was confused but when our eyes met he immediately burst into tears.

I was surprised because of the speed of the change in his emotions, which had been smoking with anger before and now he was suddenly crying. he hugged me tightly.

"Dada! I miss you so much." She says.

" I miss you so much my child. we finally met again." nothing else can be heard but our cries.

we were separated by a hug that someone shouted again from the kitchen.

"Gabebrian" you made your sister cry again. I told you I will really tie you up...." She couldn't continue what she was going to say when she suddenly ran to me and hugged me.

"Dada!" she cried and suddenly burst into tears. is this Kira? my daughter has grown up. I hugged her tightly too.

"how did you find us here?" Kira asked.

"I told you, Dada is the one I saw the other day. why don't you believe me?" said Gab as he now sat on my lap.

we are sitting on the floor now and they are all clinging to me. it's just Grace who still doesn't stop crying. She still hasn't really changed. this daughter of mine is still crying. that's why Gab called her this cry a baby earlier.