Chapter 10

Still Flashback....

Wedding anniversary of one of the respected and kind professors of the university where Tharn and Type studied. they were separately invited by their professor. Type didn't want to go because he knew he would see his boss there and he expected that Art will be There too. but because their professor was forcing him to do so, he said yes. Because Type is Broken. because he broke up with her short -lived boyfriend Luke. because he caught Luke having sex with another woman in his own condo. he intends to surprise it. but he himself was surprised. he found out that everything was just a game with Luke. because he just wanted to have sex with Type. it was only the first week when Luke asked for it but he didn't give it to himself. because he said...

" if we are really for each other to the end you will get it. im all yours."

So Luke finds a new one. so that's how he hurts because that's all he wants. Just a sex.

he was at the bar counter when Tharn suddenly approached him.

he was surprised by it and it accompanied him to drink

"Where's your boyfriend? he asked. Type just shook his head while drinking alcohol. Tharn stopped him because he had been drinking one after another.

"What is your problem? That's enough. You're already drunk," Tharn scolded. But Type couldn't control himself and still drank a glass of alcohol.

"W-what are you doing? C-could you *hik* could you just leave me? I-I want to get drunk. Go back to your wife. Get married already. Don't bother me," Type slurred, intoxicated and crying.

Tharn's eyes glinted as he tried to push Type away while he cried.

"Please... Just go away! We might be seen by Art. They might say you're flirting with me. Shooo.... Just go away! Leave me alone! I need this," Type pleaded, taking another sip of alcohol. Type had no idea that Tharn already knew about his recent breakup with Luke. Since he found out that Type accepted Luke's proposal, he investigated Luke with Zee. He discovered that Luke had ill intentions toward his secretary, Type. Luke only wanted to win a bet to get Type. Tharn never planned to tell Type about this because he believed Type wouldn't easily give in. He knew Type had feelings for him.

"Okay, I won't bother you anymore. But please, don't push me away. I'm just here to drink, okay? Clear?" Tharn said, and Type nodded silently. Tharn didn't press further, knowing that Type wouldn't confide in him. Type was a secretive person. They both drank, and Tharn also drank to cope with what he had learned about Art. Despite his friends being angry with him, they still helped Tharn investigate if he was indeed the father of Art's child. As Tharn deeply contemplated, he suddenly turned to look at Type, who had wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Tharn, if I give myself, I will entrust it to you. I will only give it to you. Please remember that," Type said, then kissed Tharn.

also carrying alcohol, Tharn also grabbed it. he kissed Type too deeply. because they were at the hotel he took Type to a private room that only he himself could go to. take note. the hotel where his professor celebrated his wedding anniversary was owned by him.

Just after entering the room, Tharn kissed Type again. he carried Type and leaned against the wall while type just closed his eyes and went with the flow of his hot encounter with his boss.

Type responded to Tharn's kisses. he moaned when Tharn suddenly squeezed the his cheek ass. he was also drowsy because of the alcohol. When Tharn felt this, the kisses moved to his neck and he bit it and left marks. Because of that, Type woke up and he could only growl.

"Do not fall asleep on me, Type. We haven't started yet." he said laughing and touched Type's cock and caressed him gently which is why Type's growls got louder.

"ah ~ yes ~ yes ~ that's right daddy! it so goooddd.... shit!" Type moaning louder. Tharn became excited because of this. He finally pulled Type's cock out of the boxer. Tharn Put Type on The Bed then he take off all his clothes and also to type.

He first looked at Type's completely naked body and he got even hotter when he saw Type's standing and angry cock with his pre-cum. Seeing Type's lips made slightly open Tharn didn't waste a time. Hi cashed his lips on Type's lips devouring every inch of his secretary's plumpness. Type moaned and moaned louder when Tharn's Lips went down directly to his hard nipples, licking and sucking them alternately While his hand are holding Type's cock as the lust started completely taken over the two men's sanity.

--------------

"It might hurt a bit, but it won't last long. I'll be gentle with you, baby. I'll take you to heaven. Please tell me if it hurts."

"show me what you got babe!" Type replied. Tharn became even more aroused due to the different endearment Type used for him.

He Started Put his big sharped inside Type's Hole.Type hiss because of pain that he felt even Tharn prepared him. Tharn stop and he let Type to adjust the big length inside him. When Type grab Tharn's waist to push more inside him. His eyes tearing up because mix of pain and pleasure.Because of his lust and his drunk. he become more excited.He didn't know that this would be painful because it's his first timTharn pounding inside type in low, but Type want to push in it faster.

"Hmmmm~ah~ah~babe!D-don't stop! Faster~ah~deep!~ah" Tharn played type's nipple and he kiss type chestnut lips, type is continue to moaning. Tharn groaning louder has he follow type's moans. And you can hear inside the room the body slapping each other and moans with dirty words of the two.

When they were both chasing after their peak their climax in 5 rounds of intimidate sex . Slowly subdued Tharn's body collapsed on top of his secretary and fall asleep. Type don't care sa kabigatan ni Tharn at madali na Rin siyang nakatulog.

And rest of the history ....😄