Chapter 9

Type's Flashback:

Type Thiwat Pawattakun is a Grade 12 student in the ABM Strand. He has a crush on Tharn, who was a 2nd-year college student at that time. Tharn's senior back then was Art. Type never liked Art's attitude from the beginning because he was always very arrogant and snobbish. Art even had a conflict with Mild, Type's cousin, who was also an adopted child like him. Type found out about their relationship when he donated blood to Mild, who needed it for a heart operation. However, both Type and Mild don't have biological parents, as they were adopted by the Suttinut family.

One day, while Mild, Type, Win, and Saint were in the school garden, Art suddenly confronted Type and grabbed his hand, shouting, "Why are you always clinging to my boyfriend?" The four of them were shocked to see this side of Art, as he was known to be quiet and kind. This frightened Type.

"I-I don't know what I'm saying," Type replied fearfully.

"Can you please stay away from my boyfriend? You know he's taken. Don't meddle anymore," Art said with frustration. Type was confused by Art's words. He didn't know that Tharn was Art's boyfriend, and this hurt him deeply.

"That's probably why your parents abandoned you, because they knew you're a flirtatious guy," Art added, hurting Type even more. Type knew better than to engage in such fights because his adoptive parents always advised him not to get involved in unnecessary conflicts. He was used to being bullied for being adopted; it wasn't something new to him. What mattered most to him was having parents who stood by him, ready to guide and love him when needed. Type was about to leave when Art suddenly pulled his bag, halting him.

"Hey, don't be rude. I'm still talking to you," Art said, pushing Type, causing him to sit on the ground. His friends, especially Mild, got alarmed by the situation. Mild rushed towards Art and threw a punch at him, making Art sit on the ground as well. Art retaliated, but Mild quickly dodged the blow. Type's friends, Win and Saint, intervened to separate them. They thought the situation was under control when Art suddenly grabbed Type and started slapping him.

"You will not like me to be your enemy, you orphan! If you think you can flirt with my boyfriend, you're mistaken. Before you do that, I'll kill you first," Art said angrily, holding Type and continuing to slap him. Type could do nothing but cry and endure the slaps. Suddenly, their fight was interrupted by Tharn, who arrived running. Tharn quickly pushed Art away and helped Type get up. Type was sobbing, his cheeks red and slightly bruised. Tharn hugged him tightly and gave Art a stern look.

"what did Art do? what did Type do to you to make you do this to him." shout Tharn said. Art was surprised by Tharn's rise and shout. so he was a little scared and stammering he explained.

"if your jealousy is the cause. then fuck. because of your worthless jealousy you are already hurting others. they are our juniors. we must be the first to protect. we are not the ones who will hurt and put them in danger."at the same time he looks at Type who is trembling looking at him while sobbing. Type was about to stand when Tharn suddenly picked him up like a bridal style. Tharn no didn't care about Art was saying and they went straight to the clinic. as he held Type he spoke it.

"Tharn. sorry if I'm always with you. I didn't know that Art was your boyfriend." He says tearfully. Tharn felt sorry for Type, whom he considered a brother and friend.

"I'm sorry too because I didn't defend you with him." Type just shook his head.

" it's not your fault. I'm really all to blame. he was jealous I thought because he was also one of those who just like you." he said. Tharn smiled at him.

"does that mean someone else likes me?" its high eyebrow question. Type blushed because of this. he just averted his eyes.

Type nodded.