Chapter 14: Lover

3rd person's POV

Malakas na tunog ng sampal ang pumuno sa katahimikan ng lugar.

"Akala ko ba may kasunduan tayong walang makakaalam kung nasaan siya?!" sigaw ng lalaki sa kausap nito.

"I didn't plan this to happen. Me of all people wanted to keep her we both know that. It was unexpected. I don't know Sam was going to be there nor she was in Palawan." sagot nito habang hawak pa din ang pisngi na ngayon ay namumula na.

"Consider our deal done Doc. After all once she remembered everything it will all be well. She's mine. Understand?" sabi nito at mabilis na nilisan ang lugar at naiwan dito ang doctor.

"I'm sorry Ly. I shouldn't have agreed with the deal."

At Bernado's Residence

"It was nice seeing you this near Alyssa. Sooner or later makukuha din kita. Sa akin ka lang." sabi nito habang mataman na tinititigan ang babaeng nakikipaglaro ng volleyball sa batang babae.

"Maaalala mo din kung kanino ka talaga dapat." muling sumbat nito bago patakbuhin ang kotse.

Alyssa's POV

Dali dali kong hinablot si Shai ng may dumaang napakabilis na sasakyan. Mga tao nga naman ngayon hindi na marunong mag-isip.

"You good?" I asked Shai, she just nod and winked at me which madee chuckle.

Galing kaming doctor nila Samantha kaninang umaga. Maayos naman ang lahat. Kaya ang ipinagtataka ni Dr. De Leon kung bakit hanggang ngayon wala pa akong naaalala. She advised Samantha to make me go back to my usual routine. Sam promise me that she would help me and last day niya na daw muna sa office ngayon so Shai and I play volleyball while waiting for Samantha to come home.

Then si Shai naman yung aalis because she will spend weekend with her dad.

Mayamaya may dumating na sasakyan. Bumaba ang lalaki at pinagbuksan ng pintuan si Samantha. Pinanood lang namin sila ni Shai. Samantha looked happy. I never made her smile like that. Which made me feel at ease.

I snap back to reality when Shai shouted to call her dad.

"Daddy! " Shai run towards them. They look like a happy family.

"Hi baby. I've missed you" the man said while picking Shai up.

"I miss you too Daddy. I wanted you to meet someone" She jumped down and pulled her dad towards me Samantha just follow them.

"Dad Scott meet Alyssa, mama meet dad" sabi nito na ikinagulat ni Scott at  Samantha. I offered my hand which Scott took.

I shifted my gaze toward Sam and she look so confuse. I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Anyways it was nice meeting you Alyssa. We better get going.. Magandang Gabi po." Sabi nito na halatang hindi sanay magsalita ng tagalog.

"Take care. Bye Shai" I said as I wave to Shai.

Samantha walk them to the car as I went inside the house.

I'm sitting at the couch when Sam entered the house.

"Was that your 6 foot 1, blue eyes and 6 pack abs?" I said teasing her.

"Yeah. Haha" She said in awkward tone.

"I cooked dinner. I'll be going upstairs. Goodnight" I said and went to the stairs but before I could take the first step she stopped me.

"Alyssa" Sam called me. I stop but  didn't bother to look at her.

"Shai calling you Mama..."

"What about it?" I ask her.

"It made my heart feel warm." She said before walking to the kitchen fast. I tried to hide my smile but I can't help it.