Chapter 18: Gone Rouge

Samantha's POV

I'm about to cook lunch when I  noticed we're almost out of stock. The three of us haven't left the house since Shai return. We just spend the whole day playing and pretend baking since we haven't actually made something edible. We're just enjoying the time with Aly.

Since the doctor is still observing Alyssa we haven't notice any notable progress in her memory she still has no memory.

"Ly" I called her from the kitchen.

"Yes, darling?" She teased me. One thing na nabuo naman during the past few days ay yung asaran namin. I teased her using the "sweetheart" endearment while she used "Darling"  at first we both find it annoying but I guess we got used to it.

"We're out of stock would you mind buying some groceries while I bath Shai?" I asked her but I'm pretty sure she would, none of my request got ignored when it comes to Alyssa.

"Sure. I'll just change just leave the list at the countertop" she turn her back on me as I watch her climb the stairs. We are almost like a family. Almost..

Alyssa's POV

I was at the last item on the list when I bump the push cart into someone.

"Alyssa." said the person with a manly voice. I looked at him and my head started pounding, and my whole life comes flowing back. I don't know what happened but I ended up sitting in his car.

Moments later he cameback with bags of groceries on his arm.

"Here incase hanapin ni Samantha. I know you remember me Ly." I know. I remember him. I remember I say yes to marrying him. But I also remember choosing Sam.

"I'm leaving." I told him as I open the car door and grab the groceries.

He followed me. "You should be coming home with me Ly not with her."

I look at him angrily. "Samantha's waiting for me at him. I'm already an hour late so can you please get out of my way. Ayaw kong magutom sila dahil sayo."

He let me pass but he left me a thought to ponder.

"If she really is your family how come you're married to me." then he got in his car and drove away. We got married?

Bernardo's

"Sam. Shai. I'm home." I said as I entered the house. But it was too quiet.

I started panicking when I figured they're not in the house after searching for a couple of minutes.

"Fuck Sam where are you guys?" I said as I was holding my hair out of worry.

I was so mad and was about to punch the wall when the main door open at pumasok don si Shai na tumatakbong madungis.

Sam stopped at the door when she realize what I'm about to do.

" Ma! " Shai shouted as she run towards me.

"Baby bakit and dumi mo? Hahaha" I told her as I get down to face her.

"Mommy fed me ice cream cause you're so tagal we're so hungry." i just smiled at her and gave her a hanky for her face.

As soon as Shai run upstairs I walk toward Sam immediately.

I hugged her which caught her off guard.

"Don't ever leave without telling me again." I said as I lock her with my embrace but she just hugged me bavk instead of magmaldita.

I'm sorry baby. Unless I remember everything hindi mo pwede malaman na may naaalala na ako.