Chapter 15: Just The Two Of Us

Alyssa's POV

I wake up early. I already finished cooking breakfast for Sam but she's still sleeping I think. Shai is not back yet so the house is so quiet. I'm currently here in the garden watering the plants I'm really bored I completely have nothing to do unlike when I'm back at the Island there's so much to do.

When I finished watering the plants I sit at the table by the garden with my coffee and french toast and just admiring the serenity of in the morning when someone spoke behind me.

"Good morning babe." Samantha said while holding her newpaper coffee and lots of french toast. Haaaay opo sabaw na naman po.

Moments later before she realised what she said. I saw her face turn red before she cover it with newspaper.

"I mean Aly. Good morning Ly." I just chuckled and close my eyes. I really like the morning breeze it's been one of the reason why I always wake up early.

"You're going to be busy today?" tanong ko sa kanya para mawala ang awkwardness.

"Nah I'm staying in the house with you" sabi niya which made me smile but I hide it.

"When is Shai going home? Do we need to pick her up?" I ask her para lang may topic.

"Miss mo na? Hahaha I'm
Sure Scott will drop her home." She answered while reading her newspaper. I sighed deeply and loudly which made her out down the newspaper and face me.

"Can you teach me volleyball?" Samantha ask, maybe she notice na bored na ako.

"Didn't I teach you before? I mean before I MIA on you?" I ask her. She look away again. Am I not pleasant to look at? Why not stare at me Sam?

"You did. I mean I did not play volleyball for 12 years since I'm too occupied waiting for you in our house." She said and now she's looking down.

"We have a house?" I ask her.

"Technically, it's our love house." she said blushing. "We go or meet there whenever you wanted to spend time with me or you and Kiefer fight."

"Oh it must be a tragic place for you huh" I said and felt guilty am I that stupid before?

"It was quite the opposite. I love the time we spent there. It was the only place where you're mine and that I can hold and kiss you." Sam said with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"You still own the House?" I ask her because she might sell it when I didn't not camback.

"We own the whole Island actually" she said before sipping her coffee.

Shock registered onto my face. Exactly how rich are we before?

"Samantha." I called her attention.
"Where you ever angry at me?"

"Never"

"Not even when I failed to choose you again and again?" iling lang ang sinagot niya at sabay kaming tumingin sa aming harapan.

(Imagin ulit Samly to)