Chapter 20: Every Last We Could Have

NOTE: Guys Imagination lang to please don't take it personally. I RESPECT BOTH PERSONALITY AND THEIR FRIENDSHIP. THIS IS JUST. FOR THE SAKE OF STORY'S PLOT. Kung feeling mo weird please feel free to skip this part.

Alyssa's POV

I just finished tucking in Shai in her room and made sure she's sleeping comfortably before I left. I was on my way to my room when I saw Samantha by the veranda.

"You shouldn't wear just that when you're going outside. Are you cold?" I told her and place my robe on her shoulders.

She just lean back on me and I felt her relax. "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing. It's just that I just found you and Kiefer is already asking you back." She said with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

I back hug Samantha. Lagi ko na yata to ginagawa. "Let's just not mind him."

She turned around inside my embrace to face me and hug me back. "You won't go back to him right?" but instead of answering her I stared at her face. Memorize every corner every  feature of her and how her lips appear so kissable.

Sinampal niya ako ng pabiro habang tumatawa. "Minamanyak mo na yata ako ha"

I just smiled at her teasingly. "You can just kiss me you know" Samantha said out of no where sabay bigla siyang namula. I didn't waste any seconds and shared a kiss with her.

(ito na naman tayo kaka imagine. Samly express imagination train)

I break our kissed which almost took a minute

I break our kissed which almost took a minute. We're both breathing heavily trying to catch our breath.

Samantha's face still red. Nahiya pa.

"Tulog na? Lalabas tayo bukas diba?" Tanong ko dito na ikinangiti niya.

"Anong naisip mo?" tanong ko dito at natawa lang ito.

"Naalala ko lang yung date natin sa Island. You wanted to make a grand gesture kaso umulan and we ended up playing with the sand." She said smiling while reminiscing a happy memory.

"We can do that again naman." I said and lead her to her room.

"Good night" sabi ko ng nasa tapat na siya ng pintuan niya.

She steps closer to me and initiated a kiss. Never akong magsasawa sa halik ng isang Samantha Bernardo.

We both know where it can lead us but I felt like I needed her permission

"Are you sure Sam?" I ask her habang ng hahabol ng hininga.

Tumawa lang ito at lumapit sa akin para bumulong. "It's not like it's the first time we do it" then she bitten my ears.

I slowly laid her down to bed and start kissing her neck.

"Lay down stop fighting me

"Lay down stop fighting me. They ain't  a chance I'm letting you top me." I said to Samantha and she surrender as she lays down flat to bed.

" I said to Samantha and she surrender as she lays down flat to bed

That night we let our desires take over us. We surrendered our souls to pleasure and spend the night making each other feel loved as we share kisses and her moans and whimper fills the room.