Chapter 31: When You Reach The Dot

Samantha's POV

"Shai, Anjie move faster we're getting late." I called them as I wasn't allowed to enter their room since as what they termed it I'm "momma Ly's Spy"

I'm surprised by how fast the two of them get along pretty well. I let them sharw room since they don't wanna be separated.

"Tita." Anjie called me as she hug me by the waist.

"Hmm" I sound as a respond.

"I miss her." she said and burry her face on my back.

"Me too babe me too. So get moving alright? Drug Shai's ass in the car." I said. We both laugh but we both know something's missing.

After the incident Ben, Shai and I rushed to the hospital I have to claim that I'm her wife just so I can get an update.

They gave me her belonging together with an envelope. That's when I know Shanaia is Dennise's daughter and Alyssa was granted legal adoption the day of the accident.

"Come on girls."

We left home. Everyone in the car was silent especially the two girls on the back.

"What can you say we get mama's favorite flower?"

I just saw them nod at the rear mirror. I know we all miss her. That's why they always wake up early and try to mimic Ly's French toast.

"Mommy can we get forget me not flowers for mama instead?" Shai suggested out of a sudden.

"What do you say, Anj?" I look at Anj.

"That would be much better tita." Anjie said with her sweet smile.

"Why do you still call her tita Anj? She's your mommy now." Shai insisted. That made me smile. My sweet baby she's willing to share me.

"I will I'm still trying to get used to it. Tita.. I mean mom what else should we bring to mama?" Hmm much better.

"Your smiles. We should let her see that we're happy."

"Okay" they said in unison.

I looked in front of me. Aly was right. Sometimes we need to settle for less than we dreamed for. But I think having this two girls was more than what I dreamed for.

Arrived at Siargao

"What took you so long guys?" Albie said while wearing his sunglasses.

"Tito Al! Tito Ben!" The girls shouted in unison.

"Let's go." Ben said and hold my hands. It's been a while. My last memory here was the saddest.

We decided that since Ly build a beach house here the three of us will move here for good.

Beach house

I went ahead. While Albie and Ben is busy taking orders from the girls. Haaay sobrang spoiled ng dalawa sa mga tito nila.

As I was about to open the door someone open it first.

"What took you so long, babe?"

I smiled. I've never been this happy. Now i can finally say.

"I'm home, baby" Alyssa pulled me to hug as I hug her back tightly.

"Don't forget about us mama!" Shai shouted as Anjie and her run towards us. Alyssa just laugh at them. She won't let my waist go and embrace us three with her warm tight hugs.

"I missed you guys so much. What took you so long?"

"We just bought you forget me not flower mama" Shai said proudly.

"Do you realize that I jist went here ahead of you guys to make sure everything is good. I'm not dead yet you kiddo." Alyssa said laughing as she pat their heads.

"Let's go inside Guys let's eat lunch."

And just like what Alyssa said. We should be with someone who could make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy.

And so I chose to be with her. With them just us here in our Island.

"What are you smiling at baby?" Alyssa said as she hug me from the back.

"let's sign off babe." She just kissed my nape.

"Okay ready."

"This is samly with 2 not so little kids signing off." we said in unison.