Chapter 26: Siargao

Samantha's Pov

Nagising ako sa sinag ng araw. Umaga na agad? Parang hindi ako nakapag pahinga sa sakit ng katawa ko. Hindi ko alam kung anong pumasok sa kokote ko kagabi.

Lumingo ako sa tabi ko. Nakita ko si Ly parang ang hirap naman ng posisyon niya. Nakadagan ang isang braso niya sa akin. Nang balak kong alisin hinigpitan pa nito ang hawak.

"Hey. Let me go baka gising na si Shanaia." I told Alyssa, but she did not even badge.

"5 minutes." wala akong nagawa. She pulled me closer and burry her face on my nape. Sniffing me is becoming her habit tsk.

"Can I bring you somewhere today?" Alyssa ask with her hoarsed voice.

"You're not the reason I went here. Stop making yourself part of my life again." She frozed. I felt like nasaktan din ako sa sinabi ko.

"I know. I just want to show you a place." Damn Samantha yun lang pala sabi ko sa sarili at dahil kinakain ako ng konsensya ko bahala na.

"Fine." as I removed her hand on my waist and stand up I was about to walk to the bathroom when I cold breeze send shivers to my body.

"Damn it." I was about to go back to bed para kumuha ng kumot or something but Alyssa was already behind my back she made me wear my robe.

"Next time do self check, alright sweety?" She whispered before leaving thw room.

She left my blushing. "Ano ba yan Sam sabaw agad? Magdamit kasi bagi matulog." Pagalit ko sa sarili ko. Mabuti pang maligo na ako.

Alyssa's POV

"Sam, baby wake up we're here." I said as I was trying to wake her up.

"Why are we here? May binahay ka bang iba Ly?!" I wanted to laugh but she looks like she's ready to kill.

"This is yours.." I said looking down "if you want to" I whispered behind her ear after I pulled her to a back hug.

"Ly.." I shut her up with a kiss.

"Let me show you around." She just let me pull her as we tour the unfinished house.

Moments later we rich the kitchen.

"You stock up huh? Dito ka ba natulog while you're busy hiding from me?" sabi nito na may himig ng pag tatampo.

"yeah sort of" I said while scratching my head.

She nod and continue to look around.

"So what can you say?"

"We've long dream to have our own place..." Sam got cut off when a familiar voice shouting outside.

"Alyssa?!"

I look at Sam she just nod. I took it as a signal to go check that person.

Samantha's POV

I know I shouldn't care but I'm already eavesdropping so bahala na.

"Why are you here, Kiefer?" Alyssa said obviously hinting that his presence is unwelcomed.

"Ly, you need to go home. Our daughter needs her mother. Magpaka-ina ka naman sa anak mo hindi sa ibang bata!" Isang malakas na sampal ang natanggap ni Kiefer.

"I may not be able to remember everything but until. I've proven that she is mine, I won't be home." Kiefer just laugh sarcastically.

"Stop daydreaming Ly. Sam has her own family which she build excluding you. Your family is me and Anjie."

"You better leave. You have no right to be here, Kiefer. Leave!" Alyssa said while furiously.

No matter how angry and in denial Alyssa is, Kiefer is right I built a family without and its my fault na hindi ko siya nahintay. Her daughter.. I wouldn't want to take Alyssa's time from her daughter.

I close my eyes.

"Sam?" I look at Alyssa's face trying to memorize every features. I continue to stare at her...

I know you. I know what face you make when you feel guilty. I know when you're struggling and I know when you're confuse.

"Hmm?" That's all I need to say. I'm afraid if I open my mouth my voice will break and I'll start to cry.

"So?" she asked. Now you're face shows your nervousness.

I composed myself before I talk. "Let's talk on our way home." I didn't wait for her response I just walkout and towards the car.