Chapter 16: Clingy Sammy

Samantha's POV

I wake up and I felt like someone's on me. I was facing down but I'm pretty sure Alyssa sleeps with me.

I turn around so I can hug her. I burried my head in her chest and smell her. I can't do this when she's awake she might feel uncomfortable and I don't want that to happen.

Moments later I felt her hug me back tighly. I miss this. I miss us. Bakit kasi hindi na lang ako Ly? I close my eyes and enjoy every second hugging her.

Alyssa's POV

I'm awake but I didn't get up. I felt Sam turn and hug me. I continue pretending to be asleep this is the only time I can hold her.

Ang sakit pala na nakikita ko siya araw araw at magpanggap na walang pakealam. I always have the feeling to hug her but wouldn't I be a jerk to just hug her out of a sudden?

I haven't told her yet. But my head's been hurting for a week now eversince we arrived in Manila. Back when I'm in Palawan Denisse always handed me medicine for my recovery which I forgot to bring so my doctor just prescribed me painkiller.

I hug her tightly. I don't want to let you go Sam not again. At least when I hug you while I'm asleep we wouldn't felt awkward about it.

Then the kiss that we shared last night entered my mind. Damn, i feel like my face turn red.

Samantha's POV

I tried looking at her face when I felt Alyssa hugged me. Tsk she's awake probably kanina pa kainis kala niya pa hindi ko malalaman?

I pinch her on her side of the stomach sabay hampas sa kanya ng unan.

"Gumising ka na nga dyan alam kong gising ka Ly." at medyo napiyok pa ang boses ko.

"Hahahaha nako Samantha didn't know you have a hidden desire for me." Alyssa said laughing before she stand up.

I look away. Sabi nga nila deny lang ng deny hanggang true na. "Never. Baho mo nga eh"

"Huh. As if hindi ako inamoy amoy at hinalikan kagabi" bulong na sabi nito na ikapula ko. Did I really kissed her last night?!

"Labas na maliligo na ako!" sigaw ko bago ko siya binato ng unan. Wala naman itong nagawa at lumabas na habang suot ng mapang asar nitong tingin at ngiti. Bwisit talaga.

Maliligo na ako ng mahugasan ko ang kahihiyan.

I already removed my clothes when I saw the pool outside the window and change my mind.

Alyssa's POV

I'm doing stretching when I noticed Sam at the stairs going down.

My eyebrows meet this girl really confused me. "Akala ko ba maliligo ka?"

"I change my mind let's swim." She said to me and when she's about to go back upstairs to change a brilliant idea enters my mind.

I carried Sam without her knowing and I run to the swimming pool. I throw her in the pool and laughed at her reaction.

I was curious when she didn't shout only to find out that she's covering herself.

I blushed and turn my head to avoid looking at her.

"I'm sorry didn't know you weren't dressed inside. Here let me help you" i bent down and offer my hand so I could pull her when she pull me in the pool instead.

Yup we spend the morning getting back at each other, we didn't even bother changing to more appropriate clothes we just enjoy the moment.

Samantha's POV

We already change. Now I'm here at the backyard reading book to kill time. Alyssa's in the kitchen making snacks.

I can't hide my smile. All I do today is smile.

"Sam" Alyssa said as she appeared in front of me holding a tray of snacks which she put down on the table.

I raised my eyebrows in respond.

"I was just curious. If what you said is true that Scott's a fine man. Why didn't you two got together?" she said. She caught me off guard with her question. Hmm bakit nga ba hindi?

"First of all, Scott and I weren't really dating. It was just one night stand we're just really lucky Shai was born. I mean it's not that we didn't try it's just that it didn't worked out the way we expected it to be." I explained to her.

"We're both happy now and our Co-parenting works quiet perfectly. As you can see Shai grows a smart kid mana sa akin" I gloated to her which we both laughed at the thought.

"Yeah she really is." Alyssa said agreeing to me.

I go back to reading my book while Alyssa takes a nap beside me. She said  her head hurts so I let her sleep.